Sick and Tired....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick and Tired....

limers;587441 wrote: no problem Cori, I shouldnt be teasing peeps I dont really know. You were looking for some serious conversation and I was as much help as a finding a hole in your head! Im the one that should be sorry, and I am, if I can ever help you let me know.:h
    lets just chalk it up to a misunderstanding...I had plenty of drinks in me at that point and was way too sensitive about a joke I didnt get. Maybe if my mind was clearer I would have gotten that you were talking about the avatar instead of me personally.:duh:

Thanks again everyone again

Would anyone like to share something they personally took away from reading the book? I've put off ordering it simply because I am not the most dedicated reader, but what I have done in the past is clearly not effective, time to try something new

Comment

Sick and Tired....

Hi Cori,
      Sometimes that's what it takes. For us to be so disgusted with ourselves and our behavior. To look back and finally realize that nothing good comes out of a drunken night. You can get yourself together. Make a plan, list reasons why you want so badly to be the sober and good self you truely are. Use all the tools here. Good luck to you. And, btw, been there many times, done the same many times!
      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Sick and Tired....

Hi Cori hope you are feeling a little better today. Been thinking about you. xxxxxx

Comment

Sick and Tired....

Thanks Mia...yes I am feeling better today. Not so angry. Time to work on my game plan.

I am very appreciative to everyone here.

Comment

Working...
          X