Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Tues 7th April

Hi everyone

Sorry to hear that you are feeling sick Angel, the flu bug has been making its rounds around my part of the world lately, hasn't hit me yet.

I currently have a cold sore on my lip, I put a parking ticket into my mouth the other day, like a lot of people do when their hands arent' free. It ripped some of the skin on my lower lip off, and now I have a coldsore, possibly from drinking out of a class while out. First time cold sore for me.

Tired and drained from the gym, plus all this extra eating with visitors has left me feeling bloated and lethargic. Looking forward to a few days of fruit and vegetables only next week.

Welcome Mia.

Comment

Hi Ezz,
      OUCH!! Sort of like when a cigarette sticks to your lip.!!
      I used to work for NPWS but on land, not dealing with starfish.

Comment

Thankyou ezzma. Sorry to hear you not feeling well. Have to go and cook dinner now without the glass in hand.

Comment

Evening all. Just a quick pop in to wish everyone a peacefull nights sleep, and many happy dreams of love, happiness and sobriety!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Lovely sign off Cy! I hope you have a great day.
            Mia - making dinner without the glass in hand is the hardest thing for me...I Still can't make risotto with all that standing there & stirring, I loved to make it with a glass of wine. I now make myself a big glass of soda water with a squeeze & a slice of lemon to fancy it up...I'm also gettting all the good stomach juices ready for dinner & it has 0 calories...it works for me.
            Ezz - hope the coldsore buggers off...I've only ever had one once...funnily enough when I was on holiday & drinking a lot many many years ago. Mr cakes gets them & it really gets him down...it's like a mansore!!
            Rags - *chuckle* the starfish - I keep picturing him struggling 'round in circles & ending up back on the beach...waiting for the nice lady to push him back in the water....

I'm off to watch the idiot box for a while & eat an easter egg...I'm gonna have to buy a heap more for the kids...note to self, NEVER by easter eggs in advance.

xo

Comment

Thank you Cy, and Evening all!
              Hope your feeling better Angel, and great work so far on the af. Keep a goin'!
              Welcome Mia!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X