Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

Good morning everyone!
    I hope all slept better than me last night. I stupidly had a cup of coffee in the evening that kept me awake ....
    Off to the hairdresser for me this morning...thankfully.
    Catch ya later ...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 7th April

Morning all.
    Slept like a log, which I seem to do with no problems what so ever these days. Coffee in the evening is a bad idea though! Even though I have drunk red bull at silly times!
    Hope everyone has a great day.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Just seen that gyco checked in on the army thread last night.
      Thanks for letting us know. Were thinking of you buddy.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning!

Also had a bad night so really tired & dreading tonight! Just dinner but qvite big. Brave face, shoulders back & breath.

Have a good one all.
        Take care
        xxx
        The mind is in its own place, and in itself
        Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning Jinj. Try and think of tnt as a night out, and remove the alcohol. Say to yourself that you are allergic to it, it doesnt agree with you. We have a physical allergy to alcohol. I will be out tnt, and not drinking, so remember you are not the only one. There will be many of us out and not drinking. Not wanting a drink. You will wake tmr feeling so much better. We both know that.
          Take care x
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning Oney. Did you eat well yest?
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Good. what shall me and Wishy do tdy? Any ideas?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Thanks Oney. Your a great mum. Its the toughest job in the world, and you are top of your gme. Dont forget that. When the kids are older, you can retire and they can pamper you. Wipe your dribble, arse etc!!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Rained this morning, but the sun is coming out now. Were going to go for a walk on Penarth Pier.
                  Chicken and dumplings for brek! Hmmmmmm
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

well good morning to all,sleep, i agree what is it,but it will return,i guess we all get are down moments,we want the quik fix,live and learn,back to the old drawing board,24 hours at a time,thinking to far ahead does nothing for me,just your understanding helps,girls and guys later gyco

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

jin youll be fine,

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

i dont have to even go out just come here,be my anoying self hahah and you still want me back, hahha i love you all to

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

got to stick to the thread i belong at tho,as someone said a lamb doesnt go into a den with lions shame on me

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

so your dam well stuck with me dont no when all be getin the old bod worked on so all just have to live with it,im still walking and breathing hahah later have a good one

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning all. I was up early this morning for work which was so boring and i only worked 2 hours. Never mind though. Just checked my online banking and they have now rearranged my accounts and i am finally in credit as i had to wait to sign and send back the agreements. So relieved! I slept ok last night although i still feel drained. I think a change in diet is in order and hopefully that will help my energy levels. Also i have been thinking about giving up smoking (thinking for almost 3 weeks now) I know it's something i have to do as the money i will save will come in very handy, plus it will also be good for me.

How is everyone today (apart from feeling tired)? Hope you all have a good day!

Comment

Working...
                              X