Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

Hi Everyone,
    I got up and did my treadmill walk before work today!! Whoo Hoo for me!! For some reason, now I feel so drowsy I could lay on my desk and fall asleep. I think I will go home and do another 1/2 hour on the treadmill. I've gotta get the gutts to do some jogging on it but I'm afraid of falling off....
    Oney and Wishy- I am behind you 100% on the NICK the PRICK thing. You will be SO happy when you get to about the three week point...it becomes so much easier at that point. All of us in the Army are getting so healthy....I am so freaking proud of each and every person here!!! It makes my heart warm.
    I hope everyone has a really nice day. Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Ooh, I have a sore throat...
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I need to get back to using my stepper.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hey Vladders and Kriggy!
          Yes, its that 3 week point isnt it Krigs?
          Get on the treadmill and just take it really slow...can you increase the speed gradually? So that the pace is walking but you can jog very slowly on it? Then you will become comfortable with the action...
          While I was walking the dogs today, I had one of those intense feelings of pure gratitude wash over me...I cannot believe the difference all this has made to my life...its wonderful...
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning all
            I just woke up so happy this morning. I have a lot of work on this week and woke up early thinking about it but the realisation that I have my wits about me and will give it my best shot is just so rewarding and exciting but calming at the same time. A very unusual feeling for me but one I am getting used to as previously I would always sabotage myself by stressing out and drinking to excess the night before! God what a dick I was! Someone should have given me a major kick up the arse long ago! I hope you are all doing well and I will catch up with you all very soon.
            BH

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Good to see you Boozy and even better to hear you being so positve.
              Probably no amount of kicking you up the arse would have done anything though, we all get there in our own good time I think....

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hey me too starts
                Sometimes I just randomly get that intense feeling of gratitude and happiness to have been saved from hell and it just brings tears to my eyes! How fucking lucky are we! Maybe we only appreciate the highs of just normal every day life that other people probably take for granted due to the low low places we have been....
                BH

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Yes you are right as usual starts (!) it had to come from within!
                  How are you oney? Have you registered for the walk/run yet or are you just going to do it without registering.
                  BH

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Boozy, I am glad now in many ways I have been through this, sounds weird and perverse maybe, but it is making me appreciate life so much more! We are fucking lucky Boozy!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Bloody hell oney!
                      Have you got your new go faster trainers yet?

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Nope, was I supposed to?

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I did not get a stop watch but then again I wont be stopping! Glad to hear you are registered though. Catch yez all later - someone has keep the wheels of industry turning!
                          BH

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Nope, you'll be chasing after me boozy!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Oney, they wont let you go until the runners have gone.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Usually, they will let the elite runners go first, then the fast joggers then us lot!!

Comment

Working...
                                X