Is somebody spying on you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee sage. I'd be an anxiety attack on legs if that was the scenario in my imagination! There are an awful lot of people here, how would she know to pick you out of all the many members? I can't keep up with the people here I "know"!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Well, being that I have recently begun to quit, and she just found out I've been surfing an alcoholic support forum, I am all over the freshest posts, telling stories that she is somewhat aware of. I think I just need to be more vague when I come here, so that I would seemingly be like anybody else while still getting my point across.

An idiot move on my part is that my username is the name of our cat. hehehe... I might just slip away and reincarnate once again with a whole new account.. Already changed my name once. Der..

Stand clear.. These messages going poof soon! Better to be on the safe side.

beep beep beep beep.....

Comment

Shit, my eyes are green. Oh wait, hub doesn't live here anymore. :H

Sage you should do whatever makes you comfortable. I think you'd be able to get more from the site that way. I really do know what you mean. Really.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
        X