The Next Day Thread Wed 8th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all, I see Boozy's back from Sydney and full o' beans.
    Big welcome again to Mia - did you get through the witching hour last night & make dins without the glass??
    Hello to everyone else & big smoochies (no smoochies for the frog )
    Haven't seen Sweaty Betty for a while...I think she was going away.

The rains have started here *sigh* it'll probably rain everyday now until October.

xo

Hey Angel and all to come!
    How are you feeling?
    Betty is about, she checked in earlier.
    Sorry 'bout the rain, its beautiful over here :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Starts, ah well those are the season huh?
      I'm not feeling great - going to the dr today to get some antibiotics (haven't taken them for about 5yrs)
      enjoy the weather

Comment

Oh, I hope you feel better soon, it must be a nightmare having to look after the kids when all you want is to be tucked up in bed...

Comment

It's pretty crap Starts but I'm not hungover - at least this is not self inflicted & therefore covered in a shroud of self loathing & guilt! I had bizarre dreams that I'd been doing coke again and that was making me sick...you can imagine the relief when I woke up and it was only a dream!

Comment

Morning Angel
            The weather was the same in Sydney - changeable and it had rained for 4 days solid just before I got there so dont be thinking the grass is greener over there and all that. Hope you feel better soon. Catch up laterz.
            BH

Comment

Oh God, I have those dreams too...
              Makes you think though doesnt it?

Comment

PS
                Did I see Mia slip in there yesterday? hmmm I hope she didnt think she could slip back in without anyone noticing? I remember Mia from last year so Mia if you are around today its nice to see you back again.
                BH

Comment

boozehag;588310 wrote: Morning Angel
                  The weather was the same in Sydney - changeable and it had rained for 4 days solid just before I got there so dont be thinking the grass is greener over there and all that. Hope you feel better soon. Catch up laterz.
                  BH
                  Yeah, everytime I speak to Mum it seems to be raining...has been raining over there heaps more than here. I'm an honorary Kiwi now Boozy - I love it here!

Comment

startingover;588311 wrote: Oh God, I have those dreams too...
                    Makes you think though doesnt it?
                    Ugh, I told Mr Cakes about my dream this morning and we just looked at each other & said UGH! When we first met we bonded over drinking and drugs...it's a bloody miracle we survived!!

Comment

Thats our story too Angel..
                      Does Mr Cakes have a drink and drugs problem?

Comment

No Mr Cakes & I stoped doing drugs at the same time.
                        He now likes a drink & goes out to the rugby or the pub & gets drunk sometimes but only for an occasion....not like me who'd make an occasion out of anything! And he's nothing but lovely when he's had a few - unlike me who became totally unpredictable when I'd been drinking.

Comment

Good morning Angel, Starter's, BH, and all to come!
                          Great going Angel on day 5 is it? That is absolutely an awesome effort. Keep going friend, and hope you feel better soon! Yep, those dreams can be so real can't they?
                          Be well all, and have a suuuuper day!..............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good Morning to everyone. Hi BOOZEHAG!!!!!! I have been looking for you I even sent you a PM but it did not work. I'm hopless on these computers. How are you going? I never left MWO just staying in the background and reading. I'm a bit down today had nightmares all night. I hit rock bottom on Monday. So here I am again day 3 AF.
                            Anglecakes yes I did manage do cook without the wine glass beside me. It was hard. But I did it and woke feeling up proud.
                            So here goes another day AF. Of to buy some L-Glut and milk thistle today xxxx

Comment

Hi All - nice to be missed - thanks Angel!

I had a fab trip and have come back raring to go, less MWO time though as I have a couple of assignments due very very soon.

Am finally back into my cooking - does anyone make hot cross buns? Looking for a good recipe.

Have to go and start analysing a policy *makes disgusted face*.

Bxx
                              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X