Just out of detox again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of detox again

Hang in there, Whitestar, sorry about your 15-year-old, but it's hard to depend on someone that age for support! I've sure been there with my daughter!! Put yourself first and come here when you need to. We will do our best to support you in every way we can in cyberspace!!

Hugs,
    Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Just out of detox again

Welcome back Whitestar.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. Remember how each day DOES get better (eventually). You know that in your heart.

Take it gently
      Brigid

Comment

Just out of detox again

Whitestar,
        I am so sorry I wasn't in chat today, I missed you there today. I hope you are doing ok. Did they send you hope with some valium at least? I really wished you lived here right now! The topa thing would be so much easier. Borrow the money and get it online it will be worth it.
        Camper
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Just out of detox again

Hi Whitestar... i hope you feelin ok Chicken. X X X

I am back on the Devil's back ( or is it on mine)?

I have had many lovely comments from yourself, and Yes you can buy Topa from UK... From Inhousepharamcy, but it is rather dear...
          If I stop tomorrow - I shall also be that child , but only for one day... then... 3 days later I shall turn into the space alien whose head has been abducted and all worst thoughts spew out - worse than green slime...
          I have ordered the v word tablet from a country so I reckon I'll just try and keep an equilibrium until then.

hey, will keep checking - so keep posting.
          xxx And WAHEY to that Lady. xxxxx Keep it up , to keep me strong. (x)
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Just out of detox again

So True

Hi Bambino

Thanks for such a great post, it really made sense:thanks: the "devil" came back too haunt me but i have kicked his arse out of my house,thanks again too all for all the support:h

Whitestar

Comment

Just out of detox again

PS

Valiun easy to get in UK, trying too cope with 10mg a day, dont want too get hooked on that instead:H

Whitestar

Comment

Just out of detox again

Hi Whitestar - Where from ?

Just had a carton of cigs seized by customs in UK from Oz ( although posted with Egyptian stamps on - so that's probably why ) - hope these don't go the same way.

I think when ( or if ) they come going to try and do it the same way as Librium... 10mg 4 x a day for 4 days, 3 x for 3 days etc so that can wean off both at the same time. And I think you are stronger than to get hooked on Val, ... just Onwards Lady XXXX

Hope you are ok Whitestar... spk soon
                Liz
                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Just out of detox again

I am from

Hi Bambino

I am from Sandhurst, Berkshire, UK whre are you from ?

Whitestar

Comment

Just out of detox again

Had a great day

Hi All

Was feeling a bit low this morning so my hubby took me out pilion on his motorbike(CBR600 V&M race tuned) amazing what 135 mph does for cravings, still buzzing from the adrenaline:wow: :shocked: Cant recommend ,hubby ex race rider so I was fairly safe but please be careful if you try this cure!!!:H LOL

Whitestar

Comment

Working...
                    X