For Women Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Women Only

since i have been on this program - i get so darn hot at night - NOT JUST ONCE but several times.
    MANY MORE times than before i went on this program. anyone else - or is it just me?:H :eeks:

For Women Only

Dear Gateway,

I have gone in the opposite direction. I hold a bit more heat during the day as in my hands aren't so ice cold. I believe it is the vitamins and exercise. I actually have had such great nights sleep, AF or one glass of alcohol that I have not been awake with hot flashes and the ensuing anxiety. Could it be all the amino acids? I am on the supps and all in one only. no topa . . . how about you, what are you taking? Gateway are you just entering peri menopause? Don't know your age but my hot flashes have been a nighttime thing since I was 42, at 51 they are telling me my hormone levels show another 3-5 years of this! GEEZ!!

Hugs and feel better,
    Mary

Comment

For Women Only

Errmmmmmmm

Ahem, Gateway, um, which kind of hot are we talking about?:blush::wow:

Comment

For Women Only

sorry

Sorry gateway but how old are you? seems to me that you could be going through the change, I am nearly 50 and only this week I have woken up hot, not real sweaty like they talk about but just this feeling like I am running a low grade temp all the time. From what I have heard all symptoms are different for everyone! But one huge, big thing I have noticed is my attitude to people has changed bigtime! Our salesman even made a comment that he was abit wary of me.......................6 months ago that wouldn't have even come up. Does that mean I more of a b*tch or maybe that I am not taking sh1t anymore?
        Not really sure but from what I have read all these supps could help us gals going through menopause as well
        Kool...........................I certainly hope so
        Love You!
        Hey Gabby!!!
        Your travelling.............so stay safe OK
        Shas
        Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Working...
        X