The Next Day Thread Thurs 9 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. Have been offline thanks to hubby not turning his modem off.

Everyone has probably gone now for the night, but in case anyone else pops in or back in, have a lovely Easter.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

You too pan. Many happy easter returns to everyone.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Hi, late late pop in. Am STILL doing assignments - no chance of me making hot cross buns - don't know why I thought I would have time!

Rags - I once came across a big python at the end of our street in Singers - there's still quite a bit of Jungle here. It was dead but only just, there were a lot of monkeys in the trees above and I swear they had thrown it out of the treetop. Anyhoo,my brother kept snakes, so they don't bother me, I stretched it out, put my walking pole (monkey beater) next to it for reference and took photos - it was over 3m long. Have also seen big cobras and water monitors, my little Italian Greyhound used to chase the monitors if he spotted them, a dangerous sport! you all sound good, Angel don't buy any wine! I'm AF for 2 weeks from Tuesday, I'm sticking to two drinks, but more frequently than I would like. Phew - long post! Bxx
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Evening all!
          Feeling a bit queasy after scoffing a huge slice of very rich chocolate cake. Beautiful at the time!
          Keep up the good work Angel. I reckon getting our head in the right place, is more effective than any meds. After 6 day's, and with a 'grateful', as opposed to a 'deprived' attitude, you'd be absolutely rockin' it wouldn't you?!
          Have a great, safe easter everyone.............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
          X