Army Thread 9th April 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great picture Sea, Your Dad looks very young. Did you get sun burned?? You seem to be like me...very fair skinned. I burn super easy. I have never been to that lake...it looks beautiful.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Florida in general has a nursing shortage...cause of all the old folks (I think) ???
      Would you like to live down here??

Comment

Indeed I would love to live in my Dad's area. I have to get ready for the job fair. Talk later. Have a great day Evie.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I will speak to you all later. The sun is up and I am gonna go dig into my garden work...pun intended.

Comment

I prob missed you all, but love your pic, Sea. I have pictures of all my g'daughters on a trip eating alligators 'bites' before they knew what they were! LOL Leaving about noon for the weekend, so may miss you all til next week. BTW, Sea, a move to FL may solve LOTS of probs!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I forgot to mention, when daughter was Miss North Georgia she was invited to ride in the Rattlesnake Roundup Parade and help officiate along with Miss Georgia, others at the festivities (makes sense - beauty queens, rattlesnakes? LOL). Anyway, I tasted fried snake. I won't be ordering it anytime soon! Blech!!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                Starty- You are a STAR for your 9 months sober!!!! Evie is right about the birth of "your new self". That is such a wonderful analogy.
                We have rain today but that might be the perfect opportunity to plant Ruby's wildflowers!
                Oney and Wishy, Are you doing OK on the NF? I had 5 cigarettes over the weekend and I'm trying desperately to make that just a bump in the long road to be NF?!?
                I have a board meeting to get ready for so I's better run...I'll try to keep up with the thread all day.
                Love to you all, Krigs
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hey Rubes. I will be taking my new book to my first meeting in Wales tnt! Im going to plant the seeds at my mums, cause I have no grass here at mine, and my mum has plenty, so were going to plant them there. Photos will arrive in a couple of months, fingers crossed! x
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Rubes,
                    We crossed. How are u tdy? My seeds are ready to go; I hope the rain gives them a good start.
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Great! Have you begun with your 'Day' book already?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Krigs! Be sure to send pics. I'll post pics of the 'mother' garden too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Krigs. Wishy is doing very well with her giving up. We got the Allen Carr book in the libary today. She is biting my head off alot though. Earlier I had...'Why are you looking at your watch!? Taking up your time am I?' I was only checking the time! Gotta love her though!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LOL! Sounds like your avatar, Cym! And on top of that she said she had her woman pains! You might better put on some armor! LMAO
                            sigpic

Comment

I have been reading my thoughts book. Its great. Really sets me up for the day ahead.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Have been thinking of getting my hockey kit out of the loft, just incase!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X