Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 10 March 09

Pic is off Zenny.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Very glad to have met you too.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

To be honest. I am struggling. This unemployment thing is killing me. I had a great time in Florida, and did not drink at all. Being here depresses me.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Found a better pic, where Christopher is not trying to lick Patrick's ear.lol.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

The MWO book? Read it twice, but I do think I will give it another look. On the upside, when I do drink, it is a two day binge as opposed to 3,4,5 in the recent past. I want to be AF though.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Oh, ok. Thanks. Will do.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

maybe thats what happened to the stocks the people watching couldnt seeee hahahah just kiddin zen,i also seen an article on that brown recluse spider very frendly,like a pitbull till you come into its territory,likes the darkness,bites you and a few dasys later it looks like rigamortous set in,good luck all,sea sorry your strugglin in the same boat gyco more with pain then booze

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Right on. Zenny. Makes perfect sense. I am only on page 40, but will continue to read away.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Yes, I read it Zenny. It makes perfect sense. I will continue to read the book.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

No worries Zenny
                      It does make sense for me and has inspired me to read on. Thank you. I could not take it with me to Florida, so am just getting back to it now.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Were you a smoker before? It is soooo hard to quit. I only smoked half as much as I usually do in Florida because we were on the go constantly and I am the only smoker.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

I wish I could quit, but now is not a good time. I gotta make a bunch of unpleasant phone calls. I will be back later.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Hi Ya, On my way back to the ER...Thanks for the tip Zen....I am a mess !!!
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Hi everyone!
                              Evie, whats happening? Worried about you...
                              Seabers, I am sorry about the job fair....
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Bloody spiders! Hate the things. Hope everything goes ok evie.
                                Zenny...I am the same with the smoking. When I was drinking, I would hardly ever smoke, but once i stop, and the withdrawals have run there course, I smoke like a trooper! My body just doesnt like me, one way or another it is determined to get rid of me!!
                                Sea..Those bloody phonecalls are a bitch ay? Will have to make my own at the end of the month, as I did the month just gone. But staying sober helped me get things sorted, and keeping it up throughout the month will make the end of this month easier too.
                                When I went to N.Z in 07 I was drinking beforehand and was again when I came back, but stayed away from it easily when away. I wonder though how long it would of taken for the alc to catch up with me. It was a tempoary escape from reality. I was able to shut everything off and pretend it didnt exist for that short while. But, it always was there, and before long I would of had to deal with shit that I had left behind. Good luck dealing with those bills. I know how hard it is. I have fucked up many times because of debt. Thinking of you. x
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X