Army thread 10 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 10 March 09

Zennie!! You can cut that smoking out too!!!!!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

I am back from ER. They again said it was probably a spider but wouldn't commit to what kind ??? Then they filled me with steroids and sent me home. My leg is so swollen and I feel sick as a dog but I will be OK...Not to worry. Bed rest and time will heal it ALL BETTER !!!!
      I hate that i am once again not holding up my end of the work...and on a holiday weekend...THIS SUCKS .....Big time !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Evening all.

Evie sorry to hear your not feeling well. I hope you start to feel better soon hun. Sending hugs your way x

Sea that really sucks about the job fair. I hope things starts looking up for you soon.

Starts and Oney, hope you both enjoy your time away. Relax and have some "you time".

Zenners, hope you manage to catch up on your sleep.

Gyco, good to hear from you x

Well i still haven't smoked and i'm feeling ok about it. Getting the odd craving but think that is mainly boredom than anything else. Had a very busy day today so that has helped. I got my hair done and Cy says i look like i did four years ago, not sure if thats a compliment or not!! LOL

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Hi Everyone,
          I read about a birthday celebration for Wishy tomorrow....Yeah for Wishy! I hope you have a very special day and Cy spoils you rotten!
          Oney, Where are you going? I have missed a lot here by showing up sporadically. Have a great time and enjoy your "break from routine".
          Starts, Enjoy your time at the coast also...where do you live in the UK; I always like to look at maps, especially now that I have all these global friends from the Army. I saw Cardiff on the map earlier; anytime anyone mentions a city I try to look it up to see where it is. It gives me a feeling for where all of you are.
          Zenny, What's this "night owl" crap?? Don't you feel lousy when you miss your sleep. I got 6.5 hrs the other night and was totally not myself the next day....I need at least 8, preferably 9.
          Sea, Florida and the Gulf of Mexico is so "lay-back", especially when on vacation. My DIL grew up in Sarasota and I lived my first few years in Florida in St Petersburg.
          Evie, That spider bite sounds dreadful!! Take good care of yourself and rest this weekend.
          Gyco, You sound SOO much better than a few days ago. You sound back to your old Gyco self. Love you,hun.
          I am not planning anything for Easter; I might just show up at church tho. And, I might just make a yummy ham dinner for the occasion.
          Have a great day! Krigs
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

helo .. are you going away tomorrow Oney?

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

I am all ready!
              Have erin and her sister staying tnt, so it'll be fun in the morning!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

where are you going?

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

ah lovely, enjoy it, hope the weathers good. Who are you going with besides the kids?

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

well dont forget it!! Get stuck in!!

And enjoy..

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

fighting, what fighting...you and Rob? Whats wrong with him now?

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

what exactly is his prob? Your folks must have been upset too.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Hey! What's up?
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

well the break might do you both good, sea air is good to. Whats his plans for the weekend?

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

well at least the house will look nice when you get home, you are going with his folks for a week? They will prob spoil you, no cooking..enjoy it.

Comment

Army thread 10 March 09

Oney, what course? I don't think I knew you signed up for a course.
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X