The Next Day Thread Sat 11th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, been up since early (the 2yr old has been getting up at 5.30am-ugh)and have finished the flowergirls dresses for a wedding next week and have just made a cake & some sausage rolls for the rugrats.
    I'm going to see a movie tonight - 'The Boat That Rocked' - anyone seen it?? Reviews??
    Hope everyone has a great day.
    Big love to all.

xo

Oooh Angel Sausage rolls - you are such a good Mom! Don't go to the movies because I can't sit still, but enjoy.

Am having a lazy morning, but will get going later.

Bx
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey Angel
      What a coincidence I went to that movie last night. It is fantastic - soooo funny. Its got all my favourite actors in it. Phillip Seymour Hoffman - and Bill Nighy the mad rocker from Love Actually. And it even has a kiwi in it - yer man from flight of the concords - the manager guy. You will love it I am sure. Music is great too.
      Betty we dont seem to have got any details from your holiday in Dubai. Spill!
      BH

Comment

Hey Boozy, did you go across the road?? That's where we are going but it's been postponed to tmrw night now. Good to hear it's funny.

Betts - I sound like a right martha huh?? yeah it's for the kids...no really :H

Comment

Hey Angel
          It is brilliant and its nearly 2.5 hours long so you really get your money's worth. Went to it in Matakana not B'way as am away for the weekend. I did go to the B'way earlier in the week to see the Top twins movie which is also really good. We had 5.30am starts with my sisters kids in Oz last week - jeez that is hard - I was knackered by lunch time and we were in bed by 9pm. You couldnt possibly have a hangover in those circumstances.... that would be like a hangover on top of a hangover. I didnt become a complete alkie until my kids were older as I was paranoid about not getting enough sleep.
          BH

Comment

yep, I fins even getting up at 5.30am is easier than getting up whenever with a hangover!!!
            Enjoy Matakana - so beautiful up there.

Comment

Working...
            X