Army Thread 11 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11 March 09

Good morning everyone. A late start to the day today!
    Wishy has had a great birthday morning. Really liked her presents, and the sun is out, so were gpong to have a great day.
    Hope everyone has a great day.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army Thread 11 March 09

Happy birthday Wishy, hope its a fabulous one!

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

Whats your plan for the day?
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

Morning all. I've had a lovely morning. Cy got me an awesome present, a white gold diamond necklace it's absolutely beautiful. I'm off to my parents in a bit then off clothes shopping. Going to be a great day, then to top it off me and Cy are going to have a romantic night together (Cy is cooking).

Limey ... thank you for the Birthday wishes x

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHY WASHY WOO!
          Sounds like you are going to have a fabulous day!!

Hi Limey and Cyberoony.
          I am hoping to go for a very long walk today if the rain holds off...
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

Good morning Starts Limers, Cym and Wishy A very happy birthday to u Wish it is a wonderful sunny day to have a birthday. I hope to head to the country later on looking forward to it. One question why is the army a month behiend? in date only I hope!!

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

har de har Irish, never even noticed!!

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

limers;590611 wrote: har de har Irish, never even noticed!!
                har de har limers Dads Army har :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

:bday7: Wishy Washy
                  Ha ha ha Emylee ditched me for the Black Label Society Concert, and guess what, She did not get backstage. Sweet revenge. On the upside, we decorated Easter eggs together last night and I am going to make a lovely dinner tomorrow. I have been inviting everyone that I know who may not have a place to go. Praise Jesus.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

Wooops!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

No biggie Cy. I saw Sevendust before and was not that interested in BLS.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

Wishy in DIAMONDS !!!!!!!!

:day5::bday3::sofa::bday7::rockband:
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

m totally fed up, my 7 yr old peed his pants 3 ties yesterday and hes just done it again tonight just straight after I asked him did he need to go for a pee!!Agrahh! Hes 7!! He doesnt pee in bed (thank god) tho he did till he was about 5 every night almost but he regularly pees his pants...

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

Hi, everyone. Just got back after a wonderful but harrowing weekend! Horrific storms, 2 tornadoes past right over us. We took the girls to the cabin w/our supplies and acted as tho everything was fine, no probs, while we listened to the radio describe the tornado on the radar just over our heads! Hail was so big it left dings in Hubs truck. I TOLD the know-it-all to move it against the SE side of our house! But we were safe in the ground, or the rocks, actually, and God protected us. Great to see the sun come out behind the storm clouds!
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11 March 09

limers;590840 wrote: m totally fed up, my 7 yr old peed his pants 3 ties yesterday and hes just done it again tonight just straight after I asked him did he need to go for a pee!!Agrahh! Hes 7!! He doesnt pee in bed (thank god) tho he did till he was about 5 every night almost but he regularly pees his pants...
                              Oh MY LIMEY LOU, Please HAVE MERCY...I JUST PEED MYSELF READING THIS...........
                              Just think of it as a course in patients that you agreed to .......BUT FORGOT that you had signed up for !!!
                              What a GOOD TEACHER HE IS BEING...
                              I only dare to say that because I am all the way on the other side of the POND..Catch me if you can>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X