• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something beautiful home at last

someone sent this today and I really resonated with it:

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Home at Last

Today we have a gentle reminder of what you already know so well:* *that love begins at home and that your true home is in your own heart. **Love begins with you loving yourself just as you are, in a deep embrace that has no boundaries and no conditions, no beginning and no end.* And this deep love for yourself and valuing of yourself is the foundation for everything in your life.

When you love and respect yourself deeply, you treat others with respect as well, for you choose not to join in the competition to show who is better.* You know, in the center of your secure and peaceful heart, that there is no better or worse, and that all of this striving for recognition and reward is simply a display of self doubt.*

And when unwelcome surprises come into your life, you demonstrate resilience, for you know that life is a journey full of challenges and the best way to show love for yourself is to rise to the challenges with truth and courage, to face everything as it comes, look it square in the eye and speak your truth quietly but firmly, shining out with your wonder to light the way through the dark, leading with a loving heart through the temporary fog that obscures the path.

Instead of blaming circumstances and other people for what has come your way, you simply go inside and see if your inner light is shining as brightly as it might.* For here, inside, is the source of all: *the source of all joy, the source of all pain.* Here is the answer, the answer to every circumstance and every relationship, all here, shining brightly inside.

And your love, your deep abiding love for yourself, is what feeds this flame.* Not other people.* Not outer circumstances.* Just you.* Just you alone in silence, going into your center of peace and saying, "Ah, at last I am home."

Remember that there are many resources available to you on www.quado.com.* You may download transformational meditations; you may also book a private session to lift you up into your soul power and see yourself shine in all your wonder.

I am sending you my love and caring.* I hope that these messages help strengthen your inner light.*

Love & peace,

Carrie

www.quado.com* for spiritual messages, meditations and readings

www.carriehart.com* for music and poetry
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Det, I needed to read that before I go to sleep. I have some weighty decisions on my mind right now, and the answers keep coming up the same, as they are above. Thank you, sweet pea! (I still want to know what you did with all those anchovies!)
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

thank you for sharing...
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Det...It gave me a nice, quiet moment to just sit here and reflect.
        ~K.

Comment

This needs a bump up. The message is SO beautiful.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

THANKX FOR SHARING DET BUDDY LOVE IT
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

That works Det. except in the restaurant business.

Glad for the post it reminds me that my home is not the restaurant.

P.S. I am trying so hard and always think of you for a sounding board.

Sammys

Comment

You da one Det ! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Det, my sweet,

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Luv ya
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Kinda reminds me of Oprah's comments about the Wizard of Oz; that like Dorothy's ruby slippers, each of us has the power within ourselves to change ourselves/be happy/do what we need -- it's just a matter of learning it at the right time. There's no place like home!

Comment

Nice : )
                      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                      - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                      X