finding the true meaning of life part 1 on sale today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all thought AL could make us so happy to just enjoy a few .. but we become so addicted to the feeling to where we don't want to lose it .. and when you wake up one day to find out.. it was just a feeling created by AL .. you become so much aware of everything that goes on around you without al..you can see,hear,smell,feel,taste.. and yes life doesn't always go your way. but you become who you want to be .. acceptance to your surroundings..
    you realize you cant change anyone.. but yourself and that's whats its about "YOU" you have the keys to everything you want ..just look deep within yourself and you will find everything you need .. to become the person you want to be ..
    OK here let me introduce myself .. I'm 42 male i have two kids ..a wife only by paper.. separated for 9 years well really 10 years ..a gf for 9 years .. i work for myself I'm a damn good carpenter ..i give the best prices around .. and right now its tough .. I'm only working week to week and some weeks i have no work .. but do i give up "NO" and i wont .. this is what i love doing .. the only reason i stay here in florida is for my kids .. but they are getting older and wiser .. and soon it might be time for me to fly and do what i want to do ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Mr T, that is lovely! Thank you for sharing that.
    I think I am about where you are too. Just finding out what makes me tick..
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Great to know you even better, dear T. Love you, and your beautiful, loving spirit!
      Rubes
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mr T, did you know we all dream about you on the Army thread?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mr. T,

You have always been an inspiration to me. I only hope I can find the "inner peace" you seem to have found.

Thank you for this great post.
          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Hi T
            Always come away after reading your posts with more strength to deal with this problem and life. I know it was hard work that got you to were you are. Nothing feels better than working hard at something and succeeding. Way to go.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
            AF 5-16-08
            Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
            AF 5-16-08

Comment

THANK YOU ALL... ZEN I KNOW I HAVE TO KEEP THE FAITH..

Comment

T
                Another great post.
                You really are a great inspiration and such an asset to this site. You are living proof that life can be better when you are determined to change!!!

Comment

I love you!!!! You are an inspiration honey,,,,,,
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Great post T. Just wondering, (as I often do.......Ha!) Where would you go if you left Florida ? IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

iad back up north to nc ..

Comment

So many who care

T.....what an inspiring post. So many people lately have been so helpful to me as I seem to have tripped and fallen quite often but I must tell you that I feel that you have actually reached out to me with both hands and pulled me out of the quicksand. You are indeed a very special human being.:l:l
                        Finally Free

Comment

Your on the right side there, Red. We love T, and you too. Take care today, both of you. You, and everyone else, has something special to contribute to this site. If your out there, shy, lurking, scared, come on in. We REALLY are here and want to help you, because, believe it or not, you help us.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                          X