Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

Just a quick pop in to up date old friend and new alike ......

After over a year almost AF I slipped big time ....... This is not a negative message by no means.

I went back to AL as I thought I needed him just for one night, only I soon remembered he does not do one night stands.

My biggest fight with AL this time was my feelings of guilt and being a failure, and that turned to sheer anger on my part that led to me nearly losing someone so so special in my life.

My little message to all if if you slip please get right back up again and fight because you are so worth it.

And remember YOU are in control!!!!!!

Love to all xxx

PS Im in control again and intend to stay there xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Hi All

Thanks for the warning WA, it goes to show that we must ALWAYS remain vlgilant.
    I am glad you are back in control once again.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi All

WA, such a great post!!! Ride that horse, baby!!! The only defeat is defeating ourselves, if we just remember we CAN start over tomorrow, NO FOUL! Sure, we feel crappy about it, feel like failures, worthless, all those nasty adjectives, but what does that accomplish. It's like relishing in self-pity. You get nowhere!!! With your fantastic attitude, tomorrow can be the best day ever! Who knows what can happen, as long as you remember you can start over, use your tools, and have a sober day. Congratulations on your mindset - it'll get you there!!!
      Rubes
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi All

thats awesome WA GOOD TO HEAR KEEP GOING STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi All

WA..I KNOW U!!!! I have missed you so much.....I hope you and baby beet are well. SMOOCHIES...u r a tough gal...I am in awe of your strength....keep on keeping on my love.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Hi All

Thanks for the post WA. Great you are back in the saddle!..............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi All

WA, I am coming up on a year anniversary with only (3 short slips in that time) and I so much needed to be reminded that I am still only one drink away from a drunk...THANKS SO MUCH !!!
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
              X