Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th April

Good Morning everyone.
    It looks like its going to be a nice one today too.
    I am going to go running and then work on my application. The sooner I get that off the better I think.
    Rubes, I just read you are on day 2 of giving up smoking??? Good for you! I know its hard, but its do-able so keep imagining yourself well and healthy without the smokes.
    Have a wonderful day all ....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 14th April

Morning Starts
    Have a run for me! I missed my run today but it was not my fault. I asked my daughter to put some 70's songs on my ipod today so that I could run like the wind when I got home from work. Well she did so I set off for my run looking forward to some upbeat 70's disco music to run to. Well first song up Three times a lady, followed by Solitaire, followed by You needed me (Anne Murray)! WTF... It was all 70's love songs. I would have had to run in slow motion to those songs so I walked instead or sort of floated along slowly in time to the music. So running tomorrow..... bah
    Get that application form filled in! When will you be able to start start (no pun intended)?
    BH

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Morning all. It's raining here but not to cold. I'm having a me day today as cy is out for the day. I'm quite looking forward to it, I can catch up on my recorded tv programes then have a little clean if the house then cook cy a nice romantic meal for his return as a way of appoligising for my bad mood (which is mainly smoke related apart from a few other things). I'm on day 6 smoke free today and it is getting easier, the patches are helping alot.

BH ... Lmao of about the tunes, I have pictures in my head of you slow dancing down the street LOL!!!

Starts ... Your doing great with your running, wish I had your determination!

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Hey Wishy
        That is bloody awesome on the smokes. Good for you. 6 days! You must be close to being over the worst. And btw happy belated birthday.
        BH

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Thanks BH! I'm getting there with the smokes but just when I think it's getting easier something stresses me then I'm back to wanting a fag again. I'm determined to beat it this time no matter how unbearable it is.

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Believe me I know how hard it is but it does pass and they say that after 7 days the physical addiction to nicotine is gone and the rest is mental. When I gave up I got fake nails (the french polish ones) and I chewed the crap out of them and they looked so posh (compared to my usual bitten nails) that I just felt like a non smoker! Do whatever it takes and it will be worth it very soon.
            BH

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Morning all you Healthy NON SMOKING...MARATHON RUNNING Army Troopers, You should be VERY PROUD of your accomplishments....Way to go !!!
              I have been up half the night because of the TERRIBLE STORMS that are blowing thru our area. Tornado warnings, 60 mile hr. winds and penny size hail ..YICKS...TIME TO DUCK, or turn into a DUCK and fly somewhere were the weather isn't soooo BAD !!!!..............LOL
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

hello all, getting my sons bags packed for his trip to his dads..Wish I was going somewhere....bah!

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

right, im off to buy him a new hoddie. See you all laters!

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Good morning Troopers
                    I slept in a bit this morning. Just the usual day here for me today; phone calls about jobs, financial matters.Ugh...
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

hi there just pop in to say goodmorning everyone ...and have an awesome day
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Hi everyone,
                        Please all say a big prayer for UK Sean, he is really having an awful time right now....
                        Thanks
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Will do Starts. Is he is the UK? Please tell him to feel free to call or email me, anytime.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Sorry to hear UKSean is having a bad time, will say a prayer for him x

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Sorry to hear about Sean. I did a special prayer during morning meditation for him today. I hope he reaches out and asks for the help he needs. i really think he needs ALL OUR PRAYERS and he needs them NOW.
                              I don't dare stay on line today because of the BAD storms...I hope everyone else is having a good day !!!!
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X