Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these numbers high?

Hi,

I just looked into my health record online and saw that the results of some blood tests I did last August produced these results:

Alenine Aminotransferase: 104 (should be 9-60)
    Aspartate Aminotransferase: 88 (should be 10-40)
    Alkaline Phosphatase: 60 (should be 40-115)

If you might have some familiarity with interpreting these numbers, I'd like to get your opinion. Are the first two horrible??? Dominator, I imagine you know a bit about this. Any comments are welcome! Are these values a fairly sure indication of liver damage?

Could these numbers have been affected by the fact that I drank the night before these tests were done?
    "With forward movement, you are bound to encounter turbulence." - I dono

Are these numbers high?

Rej, it's your worst nightmare again!!!! LOL Anything out of norm is, umm, something to find out about. Drinking before could cause it, but that's a BIG dif. I'm glad your looking at these things. What Det can't tell you, (and he is my Guru), please check with a med professional. They can vary wildly at times, but you need to be aware and get yourself sorted now. Your being a very good boy! Truly, glad your looking in to this, it's important.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X