Sorry to to the members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to to the members

How do I resond to the beauty I partake of when nature unfolds in its perfection?

How do I reply when I am in private audience to that single note that resonates in its own perfection while surrounded by sounds aplenty.

It is you, that brings that experience to my soul.

How is it, why is it, that we are here and not there.

There are, as I understand it, so many that have suffered this disease to be put to rest because their unrest was such a suffering.

This place belonging is where my life is being saved for now.

I dont take lightly what has darkend my days and the days let alone moments that could have been light and colorfull.

I need you.

I have read each word of response, your words are mighty, your words are again, a repose from the gravity of the pull that lingers because it is up against the forces that will fight and then again fight with a fury that embodies the nature of courage.

Isolation breathes release.

I may have found my family here.
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Sorry to to the members

I don't take lightly what has darkened my day's either Themester. Best wishes...............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sorry to to the members

(((Theme)))
        Sending positive thoughts and happy vibes your way.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
        X