Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 April 09

Oney, Did you work on you new course ??? I am so excited for you about that
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MODq81_cDKI[/video]]YouTube - "Bright Eyes" - Watership Down

sob....sob....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Poor little Tink's jaw is too sore to chew her reg dog food. I guess it will boiled chicken and rice tonight!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Ruby, what happened to Tink?
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hubs Jack Russell grabbed her by the face last night, left 2 punctures. I've been so beside myself, I thought I posted. Sadie (his dog) is banned from the house now.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

one2many;593597 wrote: LMAO Starty!! Pissin meself here.

I got nothing done on hols Evie, It all starts 2moro, nose in a book! It is not an easy course but looking forward to getting started.
              Starty and I had a long post going the other day about tear-jerker animal movies. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Aww shite, why did that happen? have they fought before?

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

rubywillow;593602 wrote: Starty and I had a long post going the other day about tear-jerker animal movies. LOL
                  As I was playing that, I had to do it with the sound down :H

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

No, it was a food thing I think. Tink thinks she's a tiger. She's very depressed today.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I think Tink deserves some specail food tonight.
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Right-O! Back later!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

just watched two films with the kids, yes man and the derby stallion, zak effrons in it....I can see why the kids love him!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

waiting for hells kitchen!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

no idea who he is...
                              was it a sad film?

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

so your glad to be back? I went to courtown 2 yrs ago and we came back a day early, the kids missed there game consoles and we could only get two poxi stations, too many of us to go out in the evening....lol!Holidays are a nightmare..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X