• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 April 09

hi Rubes doing good how about you?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie.Lou;593272 wrote: I am a hypnotherapist. it works well for some and less for others...i will guide you all if you like ??
      Great!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Rubes, Didn't get your message but will send you seeds ...PM me your address . do you want hot or sweet Datil or both ???

Limers, you guys should pre pave your brains with self hypnosis so the hypnotherapy will be more successful. PM me if I can help you.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

WILL LOOK INTO IT , THANKS eVIE.

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Just caught up on the posts. Great going Starts!!! I'm so impressed with you, and you'll be great at that new field (well, really not new to us, huh?) Evie, don't worry, laziness is an acquired skill! I love hypno. Haven't used it for addiction either, because I can't find anyone I trust. Have lots of CD's, so helpful in relaxing, sleeping, just taking life down a notch in stressful times. G'Morning everyone else. Hope everyone has a good day.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

You must fully participate in the hypnosis for it to be effective. it is like going to a gym ...if you just stand there and watch the exercises you won't get the benefits...you must learn to listen and follow detirections..that is why i suggest you start with any self hypnosis tape to start the training process..make sense ??
              I don't believe in coincidence's ...do you ??? I believe that there is MEANING in everything. Since you have an interest....Maybe it would be a good profession to look into for you Limers ???
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

PMing, Evie. I'd love you to guide me. The pet guide was SO wonderful. You should put that on a CD, I love listening to the prompts. Had a REAL scare last night with T'Belle. I was at the computer (might have been trying to ask about seeds, Evie!) and Hubs Jack Russell suddenly snapped on Tink, grabbing her whole face in her (JRT) mouth! I spun around and grabbed T, and was cuddling, stroking her while chastising Sadie, sending her to her bed as punishment, when I realized Tinks face was covered in blood. She has a puncture extremely close to her eye and another under her jaw. I made Hubs get out of bed (already asleep!) and help me clean her up and tend her. Tink is OK, shaken, but prob better than me!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

right im off to get ready for the day!Be back later, enjoy your day.

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

See ya, Limey! Have a good 'un.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Good Day Army
                      Had a pretty productive day yesterday. The Town is going to give me a whopping $400 towards the $4000 that I owe on my mortgage. The rest will be paid with my retirement account and at least that will keep me out of foreclosure for a little bit. I went to the Food Pantry. Those folks are so nice. They gave me alot of great stuff. I also went to a lovely Women's only AA meeting. There were only 8 of us and it was very cozy. Last night I took Emylee and Christopher to upgrade there cell phones. Apparently, Emylee is still giving me the "silent" treatment, even when I am doing favors for her. Oh well, life goes on. On the job search again today and an AA meeting. How is everyone?
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hi Seabers! I am glad you are getting some help.
                        But can I just ask, why on earth are you giving Emylee cash when she is working and you are not?
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I didn't give her any cash Starts. She was due for an upgrade on her cell phone, but I had to be present because I am the account holder. She paid for the new phone.

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hi everyone!
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

OMG L
                              GREAT to SEE you!!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I missed y'all!!! Still trying to catch up...LOL!!
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X