• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 April 09

O2M, were you at the beach?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

This is Urijah. Born March 13. I thought I would never see this baby but my stepdaughter has come back to our family after nearly 2 years. He is Hanna's half brother. Attached files [img]/converted_files/869777=4888-attachment.jpg[/img]
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Only one? Boo-hoo, doncha love me starty? :H

I gotta get to the hole. Estranged one left message he's "sick" again. He uses nausea because it's an excuse that is not apparent, like congestion, fever, etc. He'll just sleep most of the day. He's such a liar. Quit bitching greenie. You're the one that works there. Ugh! The things I do for an unemployment check! There's shit for work out there. And the feckin' governor won't take the federal money offered. I can't believe the impeachment talk isn't stronger.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Oney!!!

LTG, what a preciouos little baby!
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Welcome Home Oney !!!

Now ALL is RIGHT with the WORLD AGAIN !!!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

oNEY GETS BACK AND i HAVE TO GO TO THE HOLE. :upset:
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Awww, What a double blessing.
                We'll take the share that your Gov. refuses.lol
                I am an RN out of work 3 months. How crazy is that?
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I must do a job search and get out for a walk. I will check in throughout the day. Have a good one troops. Soldier up there Greenie..lol
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Sea, wishing you luck with the search!

Greenie, what's the hole? Your work office?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

LTG,
                      I am SOOOOOOO happy to have you back!!!! What a beautiful baby; is that Katrina's? Is she doing well? When do you get to go to Calif to see him? Are you a Florida girl now? I have so many questions.....Anyway, glad to see you again, my friend.
                      Oney, glad to see your big fat ass again also!!!! Sorry you didn't get any beach weather....next time. You need to do little trips like this more often....it is a way to refresh yourself!
                      I haven't read the thread yet, so I'll pop over to page 1, but I'll be back.
                      Love to all, Krigs
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hi Kriger!!!
                        Urijah is Krystal's baby, Hanna's half brother. Katrina is having a C-section later this month. Not in FL yet, but still trying for it. How is your family?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

LTG,
                          My family is going thru a "little crisis" right now. My 22 yo son has done something to disappoint us greatly....I discovered it yesterday and my hubs was a basket case when I came home from work. (I wanted to tell him to sober up and he would be able to handle it much better but no, he just kept drinkin g and getting more upset...he sat there sobbing at a couple of points.) I finally told him to go to bed and he did. The issue is serious but not the end of the world like hubs was reacting. Right now I feel like our family is just a dysfunctional mess and I'm not sure what to do about it. I am settled into my sobriety and that will not change but the family around me seems to be falling apart. Enough garbage from me.

We had 3 inches of snow last night....it is bizarre...it was 60F on Easter and simply beautiful!! I am totally ready for a pretty spring with the tulips and new leaves on all the trees. I hope everyone has a great day. I have decided to have a wonderful day and do some walking (my 5K is Sat).
                          Love, Krigs
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Kriger, sorry to hear about your son. But, as you say, it's not the end of the world and you are still sober. Do you have sponsors for your 5K? Hard to imagine you are still get snow...LOL!! It is springlike here and things are starting to bloom, even with the rain. Time to get the pool ready
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Thanks Zen and LTG,
                              I don't know how strong I am but I AM sober and I see things as "not so terribly bad". Hubs is looking and only seeing how he has failed as a parent. He needs to get sober and the problems won't seem so bad but I can't tell him that! That's the frustrating part!!!!

Yes, snow again....it will continue until noon tomorrow, off and on, mixed with rain. We need the moisture so i will not complain.

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

kriger;593425 wrote: LTG,
                                My family is going thru a "little crisis" right now. My 22 yo son has done something to disappoint us greatly....I discovered it yesterday and my hubs was a basket case when I came home from work. (I wanted to tell him to sober up and he would be able to handle it much better but no, he just kept drinkin g and getting more upset...he sat there sobbing at a couple of points.) I finally told him to go to bed and he did. The issue is serious but not the end of the world like hubs was reacting. Right now I feel like our family is just a dysfunctional mess and I'm not sure what to do about it. I am settled into my sobriety and that will not change but the family around me seems to be falling apart. Enough garbage from me.

We had 3 inches of snow last night....it is bizarre...it was 60F on Easter and simply beautiful!! I am totally ready for a pretty spring with the tulips and new leaves on all the trees. I hope everyone has a great day. I have decided to have a wonderful day and do some walking (my 5K is Sat).
                                Love, Krigs
                                Kriggy, I am so sorry to hear that....thank god you are not drinking too...maybe this will be the wake up call for your husband too?
                                Prayers are with you Kriggy :l
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X