Army Thread 16 April 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 April 09

Starting, have you been to the ocean lately?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Yep, went this weekend, it was lovely...
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Thanks, Starty. Son decided he was going to use my ATM card for a couple of months without the benefit of telling us....$720 later I decide to look at the account and found it. I was devastated that he would do that and he has no answer why. This is over a 2 month period and I take responsibility for not looking at the account, but he had no right at all to take the $$ from us. We have a $650 heating gas bill to pay or they will cut off our service....that $ should be available to us. It is unsettleing that he thought we wouldn't notice because it was a little each day but......I am sad about it but not sobbing into my hands about it. I have to sit down with our son and have a long talk about it; he had no idea the amount was that high but that's not the point....the point is that he was taking $$ from us without asking!!!! We will solve this problem but I am glad I am sober and can tackle it, I guess alone. Love to you all for your support.... it means the world! Krigs
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Kriggy, how old is your son? Is he in trouble at all?

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

22. He is in trouble with us, that's all. I made the mistake of giving him the card to get gas (once) and he started using it after that for fast food, more gas, going out with friends. He is a non-smoker, non-drinker and no drugs but he IS a social one. He now has a job and is finally making his own money after quite a long period out of work. He hangs around with good kids but losers with no motivation to do anything much at all. I am tempted to send him to live with his older brother....I think that might be a good idea. That probably isn't possible because older brother has 2 little ones to deal with right now. I'll have to think of a plan. krigs
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Can you not make him pay his way while he lives with you? Plus the debt he owes?

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Yes, that is a start to solving the problem....I think he needs some further consequenses. I don't trust him any more...that will be something for him to deal with as well. I'm just terribly disappointed in him. We gave him $ any time he asked and needed it...

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

BRB, I need to pack up and get to the office. I'll boot up again in 10 minutes or so. love, krigs

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

It's sooo nice to see everyone back, like old times! Where's Cym today? The warden is still on vacation, so I've got to get back to break up rocks on the chain gang! LOL Everyone seems so well. That baby is adorable, L! Glad to see you remembered how to upload pics. I'm still electronically challenged! LOL
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hi Ruby!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Who does he look like?
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hanna and Urijah on Easter. Attached files [img]/converted_files/869857=4889-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

He looks like both of them. Cheeks like Hanna and Krystal, big feet like his daddy...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Sioly q, but why is this thread called the 'Army Thread'? I have a vision of little soldiers with too big hats running haphazard around the place trying to avoid bottles.....lol??????!! Am I missing the joke?
                              Ann

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hanna has grown so!! I guess the baby makes her look bigger, too. They are beautiful! How are your California kids?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X