Army Thread 16 April 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 April 09

Ann, we are the Army against AL here. Want to enlist?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Ruby CA kids are great! Jayden will be here soon :h
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

You are truly blessed, L. I spent Sun with all my children and grands, such a wonderful time. I'll try to post pics (don't hold your breath LOL) but everyone is so skinny and I had on a big skirt and big blouse, so I look like the Easter Blimp!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Ann;593482 wrote: Sioly q, but why is this thread called the 'Army Thread'? I have a vision of little soldiers with too big hats running haphazard around the place trying to avoid bottles.....lol??????!! Am I missing the joke?
          Hi Ann! Well, we do actually try and avoid the bottles..:H
          But really its just a chat thread, lots of understanding and support here for whoever wants it. Feel free to jump in whenever you like..
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Thanks Looking, I'm in a small army of one at the mo, but I'm trying to keep up with you warriors LOL. Love and respect and yes, i'm trailing along as best I can xx

Hanna and Urijah are beautiful kids!
            Ann

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

My son Matt, Aiden and Katrina in SF about 5 weeks ago.

Aiden last month. Attached files [img]/converted_files/869873=4890-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/869873=4891-attachment.jpg[/img]
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Ruby, email your photos to me and I'll post them.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Aiden is so cute with his big boy haircut. He looks like one of my g'sons!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Thanks, L. I'll see if I can photo shop about 30#'s off!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Oh Dear Krigs, My heart goes out to you. I definitely would put him on a pay back schedule and give him added house chores to BOOT !!! He could wash the car, mow the lawn, paint the house...THINK..think GIRLIE THINK...heck I bet ya we can come up with lots of stuff for him to do??? My son did some pretty irresponsible things in his younger days. I think the worse thing was when he was about 9 he was a pin ball wizard and need coins to play the machines at the mall. He was stealing from my great grandpas coin collection and using this antique coins to play the machines. It was months till we found out. He swore he didn't know they were different than regular coins and maybe he didn't...BUT !!!! Instead of being on the ball and swim team, he spent the whole summer vacation cleaning and painting the horse barn and muching out stalls... it didn't get grandpas coins back but I think he learned a little lesson about stealing.
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

LTG, Your kids are so cute !!!!
                        I get to see mine on saturday !!
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie, how's the climate w/your daughter?
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie, I think Sat will be a great day for you! :h
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I bought 16#'s of strawberries reduced since the store overbought for Easter. Freezing half, making jams from the other.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

That sounds like a great spring project, Ruby.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X