Army Thread 16 April 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 April 09

The warden is giving me evil looks. Better get busy!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Rubes, Things aren't great with us...She took her dads side during the divorce so it is alittle touchy.
      she asked me to go to her grandpas funeral a few weeks ago with her but I had just gotten home from my brothers funeral so i said NO !!! she screamed at me...Not sure how it is gonna all unfold ???

LTG..I love your positive outlook...I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT !!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I remember that situation, Evie. I think you did the right thing. This visit will be a good bridge building start for you both, tho, and I'm so happy you're gonna see those kids!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie, if she didn't want to mend things, she wouldn't becoming to see you :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hi all. Just a quick pop in to say hello and its great to see you back Oney!
            havent been feeling great today. Have spent the majority of it in bed, and have a sore throat. Feel like I could sleep all day and night! But its my home meeting tnt, so better get my arse into gear!!
            Have a great evening everyone. xxx
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Cy, enjoy the meeting! :h
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I hope you feel better soon Cyborg, getting out might make you feel a bit brighter...
                Catch ya later
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

O2M, how long was your trip?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

So what was wexford like? did you have a cottage there?

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

REALLY glad to see you Oney!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie.Lou;593260 wrote: Morning All, I just can't seem to adjust to this "NOT HAVING TO GET UP TO WAIT ON GUESTS".....I could, should, would be sleeping right now.BUT...someone please tell my subconscious mind that i now have some time off...or hypnotize me ....or better YET, Startsy I WILL BE YOUR FIRST NEW CLIENT...sorry CY (you'll just have to stand in line) THIS IS AN EMERGENCY !!!
                        Oney, Welcome back !!! It just isn't the same around here without you.
                        I hope it is true what they say...absence makes the heart grow fonder ...we all look so much more attractive now don't we ?? and we even smell better TOOOO...and so does ROB ..or is that asking tooo much ??????....LOl
                        SOOOO ONEY. Are we more attractive ???.......and do we even smell better ??????
                        AND WHAT ABOUT ROB ??? Did absence make the HEART grow FONDER there ??? DID it HUH ??? DID it ?????
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Did Rob miss you?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Ach, you'll be at it like rabbits tonight....

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Did he clean it for you?
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

startingover;593582 wrote: Ach, you'll be at it like rabbits tonight....
                                Starty, they give RABBITS lessons!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X