no it was good, I like him, hes the high school musical kid

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Oooh I love them....I am hoping to go on one week after next
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Im sure I will too Statrs when the kids feck off in a hundred yrs time!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Oh yeah, I only get to take the dogs and rich...and he is quiet :-)

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited...I nearly WET ME BRITCHES !!! Just got an Email from my friends in Sacred Site friends in the UK saying that the first CROP CIRCLE of the season is here !!! It was discovered April 14th in Wiltshire in a crop of rapeseed. The pictures have been sent to our decoders in new Zealand and Australia. It looks like it may be a computer type binary code maybe of some date or something ?? If you want to see it go to crop circle connector.com and click on 2009 ...Finally the season has begun. i my just be coming to see all you lovelies...if they get enough people to put a tour together ..they asked me to be the guide !!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evening all. Wishy is officailly having a shit day!!! First off i managed to snap the lovely necklace that Cy bought me for my birthday, i'm going to try and get it fixed when i get paid. Then i think i got done but a speed camera earlier, i was only doing just over 30 but i'm sure it got me. They say that bad things happen in threes so just waiting for the next dam thing to happen!!! So needless to say i have been in the worst mood ever today. I just feel so shity and can't wait for Cy to come home so i can have a nice big hug as i think i'm all cried out.

Welcome back Oney and LTG!!

Starts ... Well Done Hun, proud of you as always .... you are amazing! x

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Wow Evie!!! Put some dry pants on and calm down :-)
                I know nothing about crop circles, so am going to have to go and have a look....
                See, you are gonna be a busy bee right now....

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Hi Wish! Sorry about the bad day :h

Evielou, that is so exciting!
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Awwwhh Wishy....with the speed camera, I think you get a 10% discrepancy, so in a 30 if you were doing 33 you will be OK...
                    The necklace can be fixed so all is not lost....at least Cy is sober and you didnt crash the car eh?
                    Why dont you go for a long soak before Cy gets home?

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

and dont fall assleep in it!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Oh, Evie, so exciting! Keep us posted.(Beam me up, Scotty)! What was the Mel Gibson movie about crop circles and space invaders? Wishy, I'm so sorry for your day of crap. Cym will make it all better.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie , that great news, I didnt know there is a season for crop circles but then again I know nothing about crop circles

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

rubywillow;593647 wrote: Oh, Evie, so exciting! Keep us posted.(Beam me up, Scotty)! What was the Mel Gibson movie about crop circles and space invaders? Wishy, I'm so sorry for your day of crap. Cym will make it all better.
                            I think it was signs, Ruby.
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Yep, sure was. Scared the p-tooty out of me!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

I've been such a evil cow to Cy, not sure how he has stayed so calm. Think Miss Wishy has some making up to do!!

I had a nice bath earlier and i've taken some calms so hopefully that will help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X