Army Thread 16 April 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 April 09

So sorry Wishy, Cy will make you feel better, I am sure of it...when he gets back from his meeting.
    in the mean time, put your hand on your heart and feel the love that i am sending...FROM ME...TO YOU !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie.Lou;593634 wrote: I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited...I nearly WET ME BRITCHES !!! Just got an Email from my friends in Sacred Site friends in the UK saying that the first CROP CIRCLE of the season is here !!! It was discovered April 14th in Wiltshire in a crop of rapeseed. The pictures have been sent to our decoders in new Zealand and Australia. It looks like it may be a computer type binary code maybe of some date or something ?? If you want to see it go to crop circle connector.com and click on 2009 ...Finally the season has begun. i my just be coming to see all you lovelies...if they get enough people to put a tour together ..they asked me to be the guide !!!
      Evie ... i'm excited for you hun, thats great news x

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

That was it...SIGNS...Love MEL but didn't care for the movie ...way tooo fakey.
        I hadn't been in a circle when that movie came out..Once you have been in a few you are changed for ever. They are not all GOOD !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

When will you know about the decoding? The photos look awesome!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Have any of you heard of Lucy Pringle ?? I think she did the photos of the lastest circle. She is an amazing woman ..I met her in Glastonbury at the conference last year.She has written many Books and she works for national geographic and does alot of helicopter photography. Her website is FAB !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie, you are such a fount of wonderful, unique info! Love it!!!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Paul Vigay was a decoder who was found drowned in the English channel recently (goggle his name and you can read his obituary). that's why we are sending it to mathematicians and scientist out of the Uk...it is safer that way.

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

BTW, Starts, I went to PetSmart today to get Tink a new halter (a collar bruises her trachea she's so tiny) and they had little white, furry bunny hoods with HUGE ears and a big pastel bow. Tink looks SO adorable. Will get L to post that too. I'm insane I know, but happily.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Did Alfie go on vacation with you?
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

There's a great one I use for the bigger dogs that pulls them up and makes them not pull so hard, walk nicely.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

The crop circle connector web site will have decoders giving their ideas in a few days..i can't wait to see what the circle means !!!
                        Once the season gets going I hope enough people will want to do a tour and then I get a FREE TRIP...They better hurry up cause I have to be back for opening day at lilydale June 26th.
                        Starsy how far are you from Amesbury ??? I hope we can have a meet up when i get to wiltshire...I will be in Nottingham in July and august.

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

one2many;593679 wrote: Do they suspect foul play Evie?
                          YES !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Nottingham is not that far at all Evie, we can definitely meet up then!!!
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Nottingham is not near wiltshire though?????
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Rubes, that's sounds ADORABLE !!! I have an ELVIS shirt that I have been wearing on Roslyn. I think the weather is starting to get alittle to warm here now for it.....PLUS her hair is finally growing back in from her nervous break down (when the car ran over her tail she lost her mind and her hair).

Comment

Working...
                                X