Army Thread 16 April 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 April 09

I checked out the crop circle site already....cool stuff indeed!

Hubby stayed home from work today because he is so distraught. I haven't spoken to him but he left a message. I need to find some place to go tonight so I don't have to go home....I need some outside activities. Actually, I could put some time in here at the office but I get tired at day's end and I need to relax on my couch. I am just not in the mood for his "darkness" if you know what I mean. It is getting harder and harder to live with him, that's a true statement if I ever heard one. K
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Two eggs in a hankie gives me quite an image Oney. I hope you are a tiny bit larger than that!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Sorry, K. I can understand that, since I live with a 'glass half empty' man anyway. Find a place to relax and avoid the unpleasantness if you can.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Sorry Krigs,That must be very hard to take...don't think I could stay sober if hubby DRANK !!
          I think I would put some baclofen in his breakfast eggs...and if that didn't work...well the antabuse would probably kill him so I guess that is out !!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Kriger, perhaps go to Hobby Lobby or a bookstore and read, make notes to yourself about your son and your plan for him.
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Wish you were here and we could brew some flower tea. I'm in the mood for some tonight, or chamomile. I planted some of that today, BTW.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Talk to ya'll later. Dinner's 'bout ready. Good night to you folks over the puddle. See you tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Night Ruby!!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Evie,
                    My hubby only drinks....he rarely eats at all!!! He is truly killing himself....he looks like a scrawny old man at 54 and he used to be a model. He was a beautiful specimen of a man and now just looks broken and sad. It is so hard for me to watch....you have no idea.

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Kriger, that must break your heart - even more so now that you are sober and staying that way.
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Katrina just called. She went for her pre-op visit this afternoon. She is dialating and contracting so they are sending her back up to labor and delivery for monitoring.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Gosh, L, ya'll are popping out all over! LOL Just a fly by, so glad I saw that. Krigs, Hubs still drinks occasionally, and I had great success modding, just too much effort. He's such a control freak he never lets it get out of hand. I know your heart is breaking over this.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 April 09

Krigs, Does he want to Stop ??? would he talk to me...i am a minister but won't pull the normal BS on him !!!

LTG...We are having a BABY...YEAH !!!!
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X