From UKSean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From UKSean

Every now and then something special happens in your life...out of the blue...unexpected...
    Today two angels lifted me up from despair and laid me down on a bed of hope.
    These two angels (and they know who they are) showed me that there are good,decent,caring and kind people still out there in this sometimes cynical world.
    They will be forever in my heart and soul for as long as I live.
    They have helped me through this troubling time for which my gratitude cannot be expressed deeply enough.
    The question "Are there really angels out there?" for me has just been answered, with a resounding YES!!!
    To everybody at MWO I want to thank you all for everything you do for me.
    You are all wonderful.
    Love Sean x

TYFE&M:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

From UKSean

all of us here want the best for you Sean and we hope and pray you are on your feet and living the life you truly deserve in no time.

We all care for you here Sean.

Comment

From UKSean

Really great news Sean - onwards and upwards!

Bxx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

From UKSean

XXX many hugs.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

From UKSean

That's great Sean. Glad to hear it.
          Starting over again
          ray:

Comment

From UKSean

There truly are ANGELS that walk among us here on planet EARTH .... I AM SURE THE LAW OF KARMA WILL BE WORKING THEIR LIVES.....FULL FORCE ....AND BEYOND !!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

From UKSean

right back at ya sean .. big hugs to you .. stay strong and keep thinking positive
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

From UKSean

[QUOTE=UKSean;593433]Every now and then something special happens in your life...out of the blue...unexpected...

Hey Sean
                You deserve the best
                Luv :l

Comment

From UKSean

Angels unaware, right Sean? I'm so sorry for what you've been thru, and hope you're never in that positioin again.The health news sounds good too. Bless your angels, and you for recognizing them. Your in my prayers, hon.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

From UKSean

Sean, you are blessed :h
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

From UKSean

Hi Sean, read about your accomodation prob, please forgive me if you already know or if I am talking out of turn as I dont really know what your situation is, but my son at the mo has to give his flat up as he cant afford to live there anymore, he is going into shared accom, we found a helpful website SPARE ROOM for flatshare, house share, flat share & rooms for rent you need a deposit, but the rent is not bad with things included eg: rates & stuff

Angie

Comment

Working...
                      X