The Next day thread Friday 17th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel, how did you get to day 6 when I am still only at day 5.

I am so tired now. Circuit at the gym was tough today. Can't believe how fit some of the people I work out with have got. I need to kick this AL, otherwise I am being left behind. Spent the afternoon making cupcakes for party tomorrow and organising party bags. I am shattered right now, and I have two very excited hyper children at the moment who can't wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck for tomorrow Ezz, and don't forget your 'toolbox'! ;-) (You either, Angel.).........thanks also for the tip re- your lemon tree Ezz. Roll on next week Esky! Hiya Betty! Hang in there.
      Have a great weekend everyone............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

ezz, I have a time machine that magics the time away...no really, i think cy made a mistake. But I am so blaze about it that all day i couldn't remember if it was day 5 or 6!!!
        Got through my dinner...I would've been in real strife if I wasn't going to the gym...that 1/2 hr when Mr Cakes got home & poured himself a wine was extremely hairy. And then when we entered the restaurant it seemed that everyone in there was taking a sip from their wine glass in unison (she's here, OK everyone & sip!!!) I had a green tea with no questions.
        Anyways, I'm off to put a 0 on the drinktracker & be ready to do it all again tmrw...

xo

Comment

Woo hoo Angel!

Will write tomorrow about my teaching assistant gig today........lets just say I need to get fitter (or younger)!
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hello all, Day 5 for me too. Can't believe it. Feeling that bit cocky though! Like I'm cured and need to celebrate with a bottle of red later tonight. I'l battle through it though. I know these next few days will be a real test, particularly that the weekend is here. My Easter holidays are over as I'm back to work on Monday. Teaching has its perks! I find MWO fantastic. Have just finished the book and I'm watching the post everyday for the starter pack of supplements and the hypnotherapy cds. Have to put an exercise programme together but too tired yet. Just have absolutely no energy. AL zapped it! Thanks to all of you for your support. You are great! Such an inspiration.:l Juno

Comment

Go Juno!

Bx
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Great going Juno. Now, imagine feeling like you do now, all the time, but not thinking about drinking. This is possible, and this is waiting there for you if you really want it!...........G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi Guitarista. I want this more than anything because I know that only good things will come from it. I have woken up for the last 5 days without a hangover and am so grateful to this site and everyone on it for that. I see it as a lifeline. I am actually painting my childrens' bedrooms today and I wouldnt have even dreamt of that a week ago! I am keeping busy physically in order not to dwell on alcohol and drinking lots of tea! ...Juno

Comment

Excellent attitude Juno. I presume you've read the 'toolbox' thread in 'monthly abstinence' section? It's an inspiring read. Just hang in there, day by day, minute by minute if you have to. Whatever it takes. Don't stress too much if you can help it. Think of af people who you admire/inspire you too, is a good one. Write down their names, and pin them up. Inspiring quotes, you're path/future/dreams/idea's....pin 'em all up, and read 'em. Busy is good, so is exercise, but i found my biggest hurdle was my thinking. Don't be sucked into thinking you're deprived of a great time/life without grog. All lies our addictive mind tell's us. Read lot's here on the subject too, but you know all that, and i'm waffling!...Go for it, take your precious, beautiful you back, and feel the power! (i'll shut up now)...........G.

Comment

Working...
                    X