Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit...meet fan..

Hi all...

If lifes not hard enough someone just decided to kick me in the trollies...I dont see myself or want to come across as a moaner...but if anyone else wants a running jump at my nads you may have to form a queue...

Im not honest....Im not even fair....But by the same rule im not a raving fucking looney...so why am i still with both arse cheeks against the wall??????????

Some fucker hates me..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Shit...meet fan..

Macks, what's going on?

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

What's up mackeral?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

Life is to hard

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

It can feel that way sometimes. You OK?
          sigpic

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

yeah and no....

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

What's up Macks?

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

What happened to upset you so?
                sigpic

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

might be looking at 2 years in prison

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

Well its a good thing you had all the important stuff blocked off from the trollies a few years back.... and I hope that you didn't literally get kicked.

Anything we can do? Hang on friend... the good thing about things being down is that they always go up.
                    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

Sorry -- we were posting at the same time. Macks... I am so sorry. I hope that you can find a good lawyer and awesome support not only here, but wherever you are.

My best to you..:l
                      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

MAck, Hang in there. Hopefully things are not as bad as they look at the moment. Be kind to yourself :l
                        sigpic

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

ahhh you know what ignore me...seriously its not that bad..the prison things the worst and i cant see em doing that...im just worried and didnt know where else to go...

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

we just need a break...not from normality...from life...nobody knows how tough life is in our shoes...

Comment

Shit...meet fan..

Mr macks!
                              It's good to hear from you. Have been wondering how you were? I guess things ain't great right now?
                              Let me know if you want to chat mate.
                              Keep with us and don't hide yourself away. Were all here to lean on.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X