Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi all!

Evie, that is fascinating! You must just be reeling with excitement!

Starty, what ever happened with the volunteer application?

I wish I had internet at the hole. I miss everything! :upset:
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Sea, why don't you try letterboxing? It'll get you outside and is goal-oriented. Look up atlasquest.com
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi Sea! Why do think your cravings were so bad yesterday? Stress, maybe? I can call you today and we can gab about nothing, if you like.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi Greenie!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

G'morning. Hubs is making/burning breakfast. Takes me 1/2 hour to loosen body, but I'm gettin' there. You all sound good, like birds singing!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi Ruby!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Thanks Greenie, will check it out
                Not sure why the cravings were so bad yesterday. The L-Glut seemed to help a bit Would love to here from you L. Having problems with my "period" key on my laptop.lol I have been getting "stinking thinking" because I know Emylee is going away for the weekend. I have some good sober plans for the weekend though.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Habg on Sea. You're tougher than you know.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

irish eyes;594182 wrote: and I would like to come too please :l
                    Sorry I didn't get back to see your posts before I went to the chapel. I got side tracked by Will telling me that he was getting ready to mow the lawn and could I go out and warn all the plant Deva's and fairies to get out of the way so no one would get hurt..........gotta LOVE that man !!!
                    I will do another morning meditation on tomorrow (before my daughter gets here...to give me strength) that is Saturday at 8am my time...PLEASE JOIN ME......think that is noon for you guys ???
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

I'll be here Evie. I need all the help I can get right now.

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Are you excited, Evie? How long since you saw the boys?
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Thanks Rubes

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Sea, your always welcome to 'drop by' and hide at the cabin when your in the area. I only wish you really could!
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Me too Rubes
                              Patrick just got a job offer in New Jersey, so the only family that I will have in the South will be Dad in Florida. I will be heading to South Carolina soon though for Patricks Mr South Carolina competition. Not far enough south to see you though.

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

I look forward to all of you being there !!! Don't forget the pic of the inside of the chapel is in my gallery.
                                The long distance REIKI symbol, a candle and John Lennon's Imagine YOU TUBE will help us connect...I will bump the thread.
                                Rubes, It has been almost 7 yrs. since i have seen him. We have Emailed recently and he remembers EVERYTHING about me...scary but true !!!
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X