X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17 April 09

Will you see Greenie?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

hello every body hope all is well,every grand here,just reading posts chk in later

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Evie, grandmothers are almost mystical figures to all children, if they make an effort , and you will certainly be over-the-top for a curious, 7-yr-old boy! Wow, how I would have loved to have someone like you in my life as a child.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi, Mario.
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

He's 11 now and has a 3 yr old sister that I have never met...SCARY STUFF !!!! YICKS !!!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi Mario!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Sorry, got the age wrong. And I thought it 2 boys! Oh, well, my cheesecloth memory again.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Evielou, I will be in chapel with you in the morning. I was there last night as well.
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

L, any word on the babe?
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

I am going to try and meet Greenie. What a treat that would be!!!
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Still waiting on Jayden. No word since midnight my time. I am sure Jayden will be fine. Worried about Katrina though.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Sea, I hope you get meet Greenie!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

I met Caysea when I was in Florida He is a wonderful man
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

That's awesome!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

L, I know you're worried, but sure all will be well.Yesterday was my son's BD, Tues. was my Sis, Sat. my Daddy's, Sun. my Daughter's, and next Thu. SIL. Yes, I'm BROKE! Let us know as soon as you get news.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X