Clear All

Army Thread 17 April 09

Too many BD's...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi Everyone!
      It will be a bright sunny day here but cool...about 53F. I look forward to sending hubby back to work where he can concentrate on something other than "you know what".

Krigs
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi Kriger!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Yes, Krigs, I CAN imagine. Hubs vacation ends today, (secret cheer!). He doesn't know how to relax, and wants me working right beside him. I can't imagine being in your place too.Hang in there. We 'loaned' our son $3,000 for his divorce, and they reconciled. Hubs complains to ME,even tho he gave him the money, so I'm making son sign a promissory note and start payments. Then Hub's parents will hate me more. Anyway, I'm sober, and they'll still be mean tomorrow.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Another thought for you hardworking ladies: "The graveyards are full of women whose houses were so spotless you could eat off the floor. Remember, the second wife always has a maid." Heloise Cruse
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Oh, Ruby, you are too funny!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Thanks, L. Thank you vury much.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

I want to thank everyone for their kind words of support yesterday....i packed up the laptop before I saw what all of you wrote. I had an OK evening....hubby did not get off the couch all day. He was unshowered, the kitchen was still untidy from the night before. I just started cleaning the kitchen, got that spotless and decided to order a pizza from a new place. I watched TV all evening and then went to bed and slept like a log. I guess I have detached more than I realize. The Co-Dependent NO More book is helping me with that. It is much harder when you have to spend time in the same room with the person you are trying to detach from. Don't get me wrong, I love him dearly, but I can't let the way he chooses to live his life affect me any longer. Anyway, thanks to all.

Any baby yet, LTG????? We are all patiently waiting for Katrina to do her magic.

Love to All, Krigs
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

All righty Rubes and LTG, Be watching the your mailbox...it'll be a smoking away with Datil peppers before you know it.

I can't believe what the mailman brought me today...the complete series of Dr. Quinn medicine Woman........45 DVDs in all complete seasons. I told hubby that it made me feel so romantic to watch the love story between Dr. Mike and Sully and the next thing I know the whole series arrives..
                    Be honest with me GUYS. Is he trying to tell me something ???
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Rubes, It's good they reconciled, right? You are WELL within your rights to get him to pay the money back! I hope that works out ok....don't worry too much about the "olds"; it sounds like nothing you do pleases them anyway.

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

rubywillow;594330 wrote: Another thought for you hardworking ladies: "The graveyards are full of women whose houses were so spotless you could eat off the floor. Remember, the second wife always has a maid." Heloise Cruse
                        I know I won't be in my grave due to housework!!!!!! I will die from lack of it!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Krigs, Glad your getting some good advise from that book...I have heard it is a good one ???
                          Please let me know if I can ever help in anyway.

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Evielou, looking forward to the peppers

Kriger, glad you are putting yourself first :h

NO Jayden yet.....
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Can't wait, Evie! Hope those DVD's work for will. (LOL) BTW, did you see Jinja's post?
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

No Rubes, jinja's post on what thread ???

Comment

Working...
                                X