• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17 April 09

I just bumped it.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

"I've had this feeling for weeks now". Everyone suggested she get your opinion on her question.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

I will PM her.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Gotta go with Hubs to our cabin on my family land nearby. He needs my companionship, poor baby. I'll take that as a compliment , tho I have SO much to do here.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Ruby, are you going for the weekend?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Evening all. I'm feeling brighter today and have just had a lovely soak in the bath. I'm looking forward to a nice night cuddled up on the sofa with Cy, we have rented a film and have plenty of chocolate and pizza (perfect night)!

Evie ... you must be so excited about meeting your grandchildren tomorrow. I know it will be the perfect day, your such a kind, caring and lovely person, they are very lucky to have you.

Krigs ... Sorry i wasn't here for you yesterday. Hope your feeling better today.

LTG ... how exciting! Please keep us informed.

Well i'm on day 9 smoke free and i'm now starting to feel quite positive about it and the thought of a smoke free life. In just 9 days i have saved ?49.14!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Evielou, do you have guests this weekend?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi Wish! Wonderful news on the smokes :h
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

LookingToGrow;594489 wrote: Evielou, do you have guests this weekend?
                    we have been empty all week but we have 7 people from the same family coming just for Sat. night to take the whole Inn. I don't expect to see much of them because they are in the area to go to a friends wedding and reception ...I think they are basically just here to sleep..they don't even want a breakfast basket...YEAH !!!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Cake walk weekend for you :h
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Oney...good film on 'the party never stops, story of a bingedrinker', on tv3 at 11.45pm, a little late but I think I will staY UP FOR IT, SOUNDS GOOD.

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

ITS ABOUT..

'AN ATHLETE SUCCUMBS TO EXCESSIVE DRINKING DURING HER FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE , THREATENING HER PROMISING FUTURE.......'

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Don't forget the prayer meeting tomorrow EVERYONE.
                            Limey Lou, look into my eyes...you are getting sleepy...very sleepy !!!!!!!
                            you make me proud there Girlie Girl !!!!!!!
                            I am watch Dr. Quinn medicine woman and will be doing so for many moons to come...will bought me the WHOLE SERIES all 6 seasons !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

God, you dont do anything by halves evie do you...??

Wishers, great going on the smokes!

Advice please..I am clearing out papers, there is no reason on gods green earth that we should hang on to old payslips is there? pre 2008???
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Startsy, MY LIFE'S MOTTO is...Anything worth doing is worth over doing...........LOL

We have papers from 2000 onward...but remember my motto....

Comment

Working...
                                X