Army Thread 17 April 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17 April 09

SOOO still gotta go figure out what to make for the big "VISIT" tomorrow (maybe just finger snacks instead of a sit down dinner) what do ya think....Wish me luck !!! Maybe I'll go up in the attic and dig out embarrassing childhood pictures of her. Please post any other ideas of "fun tortures things" i can do to endear myself to her and her new hubby??... LOL
    Guess I need to think on that one so I'll be signing off for the nite my pals...TaTa
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Hi Evie
      A casual lunch would be a good idea I think, photographs yes and I dont know what about showing them ur various plants and flowes alot of changes in the house in 5 years. Either way it doesnt matter, what matters is u are going to have agreat time. Remember she is more nervous than u right now - she has to introduce her husband as well as her children.
      Enjoy Enjoy
      :l

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Evie.Lou;594557 wrote: Oney, I am sure that it was stressful being alone with the kids and no one to give you a moments break to yourself. You are home now and when you are ready to try again...I will right here waiting to lead your PEEP RALLY!!!! Pom Pom and ALL...Yeah ONEY...You Can DO IT...Beat old NICK...NICK THE PRICK !!!
        I NEED A CHEERLEADER TOO, EVIE
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Evie, do hor'deuvors. You can lay the food down and be in converssation instead of in the kitchen making your dinner. Make some hot snacks so people can get somewhat filled up.

I do my 5K at 7:30 tomorrow am. Wish me luck guys!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

All the best for tmr krigs. Good luck!
            Nos da x
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Oney, have a look in the music thread at the last post I put up

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

Back. What a great day for everyone, including me! Hoping tomorrow will be even betterfor you beautiful people. Luv ya!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

i SEE YOU SEEN IT ALREADY, I POSTED THE GREEK LADS , THEY WERE A HOOT!

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

im going to watch this binge drinking film now in a min

Comment

Army Thread 17 April 09

kriger;594658 wrote: I NEED A CHEERLEADER TOO, EVIE
                      You got it Krigers...YOU GOT IT ANYTIME !!!

You go RUN your little britches off...We will all be there rooting for you in spirit !!!!!
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X