Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 18th April

Good morning folks.
    I hope everyone is well and ready to face the day?
    A beautiful one here and perfect for a bonfire I think.
    I have been having a clear out and now can bring my pyromaniac skills to the fore
    Have a great day everyone!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army thread 18th April

KRIGGY, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR 5K TODAY!!! We are right behind you!!

Evie, prayers are with you for the meeting with your daughter...all will be fine I am sure...

Comment

Army thread 18th April

morning starts and all to come.
      Quite chilly here in Cymru this morning.
      Hope everyone has a good day, whatever your doing.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Hey Starts
        I am just heading to bed. Had a wonderful day, although, I did way too much housework and strained my back. I went out exercising with one of my friends, then we went to an AA meeting. I took her food shopping because she does not have a car, come home to relax and watch the baseball game. My cousin called and wanted to come over She does not drink. We had a lovely evening until Emylee busted through the door unexpectedly at 1 am and accused us of drinking. Went to her room pretty quickly when she didn't see any alcohol. I am upset and exhausted. Just had to get that off my chest.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Hi Cy and Sea!

Seabers, at least the day was good, remember those bits first! She will soon get the hang of seeing her mum sober!
          Wish I could do too much housework :-)

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Try and shut her out of your thoughts, just for tnt sea. So glad you had a nice day. You deserve a bit of a good day sea, you really do! Was em drunk or drugged? Deal with it tmr. Go to bed and think of the positive things from today. sweet dreams sea. Nos Da x
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Thanks guys, and my Boston Red Sox made an Amazing comeback to beat the Oriole's, (IAD's team) 10-8 We were down 7-0 in the second inning. Sympathy to you IAD.lol. HA!
              I don't know why the hell she is back from Metal fest. It doesn't end until Sunday. I know that my son is still there, but metal is not really her thing.

Comment

Army thread 18th April

She is always high on weed Cy, don't think she has anything else in her Think she is just burnt out because she partied the night before Metalfest. Big error on her part She was hurting when she left for it.

Comment

Army thread 18th April

These youngsters ay sea! When I were a lad.....
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Yeah, sometimes wish I were young again, but I was already a Mum at her age, so was pretty tied down. Maybe that's why I have been sowing me wild oats later in life. Feck her, my bedroom door is locked, tucked my cousin in for the night. IPod is going on. Life is good.

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Morning Starts, Cy, Sean and all to come. What a lovely morning. Taking a dart into town and meeting bup with a friend for lunch, looking forward to a nice day. Starts enjoy your bonfire wish we were allowed to have them here. Sea enjoy your day and ignore her bad behaviour.

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Morning TROOPERS, Well here it is...Saturday. Krigs is out winning a 5k, Startsy is toasting marshmellows on "OLD UNNEEDED STUFF"...that I would have stupidly kept. Sea, It is time to live for YOU and don't let your daughter push your buttons anymore...do as I say, not as I do...cause here i am fussing about to make things perfect for my daughters visit today...someone SMACK ME TO MY SENSES PLEASE !!!! I wish I were in Ireland lunching with you Irish !!! Maybe CY would cook it for us ???
                        Everyone to come.....have a joyful sober weekend.
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 18th April

PS. Meeting in Chapel in 1/2 hr.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Morning everyone! See you in chapel :h
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Eeek thought I'd have coffee and hang out here a bit but starty's fire remineded me it's free paper shred morning at the town hall. I have to slick down my bed hair and do a tornado clear out. Uh, well, now that I think about it, not THAT big as the little red car is uh... little. Hummmm.... what to do.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X