Army thread 18th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 18th April

Starts, did you see my post about the little hood I got Tinker? It's a white rabbit's head, with 2 huge floppy ears and a big pastel bow where it fastens under the neck, just her little face sticking out. Hubs says she looks embarressed, but I think she knows she's adorable. LTG is going to post a pic for me after I e-mail it to her.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Hey, Sea. Keeping busy?
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 18th April

I think im thinking the same thing Oney...

Comment

Army thread 18th April

rubywillow;595441 wrote: Starts, did you see my post about the little hood I got Tinker? It's a white rabbit's head, with 2 huge floppy ears and a big pastel bow where it fastens under the neck, just her little face sticking out. Hubs says she looks embarressed, but I think she knows she's adorable. LTG is going to post a pic for me after I e-mail it to her.
          Oooh email it to me too Rubes!!!
          God I can just imagine one of my brutes in that! Does Berit get dressed too?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 18th April

I'd put it in my pants but then it would look like I was digging in my arse. Or....
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Not today Rubes Taking it easy, watching sports. I cleaned so much yesterday that I hurt my back Sports all day and night.
              Patrick will probably come to Ireland with us in March. Christopher is definitely coming
              If this game goes into one more overtime, I am gonna need incontinence knickers.lol
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 18th April

are you thinking what im thinking Oney...a bamm sandwich???

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Berit wears a pink tutu at Halloween. Hubs just shakes his head. LOL I tell Berit how beautiful she and she actually prisses!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army thread 18th April

greeneyes;595449 wrote: I'd put it in my pants but then it would look like I was digging in my arse. Or....
                    :H:H:H no change there then!!!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 18th April

whaa! whaa! whaa!

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Sea, not old, just short!:H
                        sigpic

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Seacailin;595450 wrote: Not today Rubes Taking it easy, watching sports. I cleaned so much yesterday that I hurt my back Sports all day and night.
                          Patrick will probably come to Ireland with us in March. Christopher is definitely coming
                          If this game goes into one more overtime, I am gonna need incontinence knickers.lol
                          Well, that just 'Depends'.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army thread 18th April

:H:H:H:H
                            sigpic

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Sea, will christopher be in SC too?
                              sigpic

Comment

Army thread 18th April

ok, I will try and control myself..lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X