Army thread 18th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 18th April

Zenstyle;595257 wrote: I'm here! I don't know if you remember, but LTG spoke really badly to me back in February before she disappeared. I still feel yucky about it, so I'm laying low on this thread!
    Hey Zen
    I remember that so well and I understand how you feel but you know what you dident do anything wrong, so why should you feel yucky? Hold your head up high girl, what do u care?

Comment

Army thread 18th April

I thought I did??? Delete my post????

Comment

Army thread 18th April

one2many;595539 wrote: That was posted before you did hon!!!
        Whew! OK!

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Zenstyle;595534 wrote: Thank you Irish! I really appreciate the words...

I feel much better now that I said my piece! (Suffering in silence is not my forte!!!) :H
          Hey Zen
          My words were posted because I felt strongly that a wrong had been done and not been readressed and I feel that it is not good enough to say that someone has gone through a tough time. I believe that when someone inflicts pain on another (becuse they are going through a rough time) they have the option of taking it back, if they dont well.......
          Luv :l

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Zenstyle;595549 wrote: I agree Irish. It was obvious that she thought I was a piece of doo-doo back then and was of the same opinion now, as I wasn't even worth an apology! So, that's why I was feeling bad. And now I feel fine!
            Zen
            She probably saw saw herself as a piece of doo-doo, it was nothing more than transference. Dont expect an apology you may not get one - move on girl you are better than all this sh.....

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Crimony! I go to the store and miss everyting. Carl's pic. What meet up in march? Zenny I wondered why you were sorta quiet.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread 18th April

rubywillow;595315 wrote: I really think it's better to let the past go. I know L well, and her past, and she's had to deal with things that break my heart, so I know how strong she is but also how anyone can breakdown and have a bad day. Try not to look at the past incident as as something personal, just someone having a really really terriblly horrible awful sucky very bad day, and you happened to be in the line of fire. She is too loving and giving to be that bad person all the time. Everyone is welcome here, and everyone is needed here, since being different is what makes us learn. Everyone have a cup of chill tea, OK?

Ruby
                What are u like? If some one told u to f... off when all u were doing was helping them would u take a cup of chilled tea. I dont think so! Furthermore, as we are all in Recovery we should not accept unacceptable behaviour from anyone, and you know something just because we have a past that breaks your heart
                should not excuse such behavour. I for one am extremely dissapointed that this kind of s..t is acceptable in this forum. I believe that Zen is owed an apology.

Comment

Army thread 18th April

I have to agree with you !!

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Thanks Accountable for your support here, I was beginning to question myself when no one appeared to agree. I thought I had stinking thinking and I really try to be so non judgemental.I am rarely rattled and I am regarded as a cool dude (ette!) but this really got my goat. I actually question who can I look to for honest feedback when required. I better calm down this is not good for me....

Comment

Army thread 18th April

irish eyes;595588 wrote: Thanks Accountable for your support here, I was beginning to question myself when no one appeared to agree. I thought I had stinking thinking and I really try to be so non judgemental.I am rarely rattled and I am regarded as a cool dude (ette) but this really got my goat. I actually question who can I look to for honest feedback when required. I better calm down this is not good for me....
                      Yes, I think that LTG should apologize to Zenny. That is the adult thing to do.

Comment

Army thread 18th April

Yes, I think that LTG should apologize to Zenny. That is the adult thing to do.

Accountable
                        I am en route to bed we both know what the adult thing to do is but you know what there is an old saying that goes 'you cant make a silk purse out of a sow's ear' Gee I allowed myself to get fired up here but I have no regrets - cant help it where there is an injustice.
                        Luv:l

Comment

Working...
                        X