X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Tread Sun 19 April

Goodmorning everyone,

Welcome back Pan.
    Well guys I'm on my second day AF. I had a bad week with Al last week, lots of problems with my teenage son, so this week I'm trying to put it all behind me. My plan is to reach 30 day AF. Wish me luck.

Enjoy your Sunday
    Crystal

Morning all. On day 7 here but woke up really grouchy. Still feeling really strong as far as AL goes. Am hoping to get out for my slow jog sometime this morning. Hubby is going swimming first.

Sorry to hear that you had a bad week crystal.

Comment

Thanks Ezz
      Well done on 7 days AF, hope you feel a bit better as the day goes on.
      Crystal

Comment

Hey, everyone. Thanks for all the welcome backs. I'm still only going to be on sporadically until next week.

Mr Pan is occupied today, so I have a moment to myself right now. He is putting up some polycarbonate sheeting to replace shadecloth on our front pergola. He is happiest when he has something to do. When we return to the house in the middle of nowhere he will be busy all the time, so I will have all the time in the world.

We are off to Bunnings later to have a look at privacy screens. We have new neighbours next door and while we have a lovely, bushy screen right now, they plan to pull it all out. Bugger them - they only moved in on Tuesday. I may just separate the bamboo I currently have and grow some cuttings to at least hide their house at our bathroom window.

Hope everyone's Saturday nights went well. Angel, as I've always said, take it one day at a time with AF. You will work it out for yourself after you've been AF for a while. I truly believe I needed the 60 days to work out I think I can mod.

Sorry to hear you had a bad week Crystal. You can do 30 days - you know you can - but I wish you luck as asked.

Ezz, well done on 7 days. Congratulations. Up and onwards from here...

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Sunday.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hey, just read back through last week's threads. Angel - is today Day 7? If so, GOOD ON YA!
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

I just came back from my run and I feel 100% better. Big weekend here getting our green waste out for collection tomorrow.

Pan - I feel your pain with neighbours. We have planted a lot of trees on our property in the last few years because we got tired and sad at seeing our neighbours cutting down their beautiful mature trees. We also have ivy growing on one side that comes from next door, such a big job to control it as it never seems to stop growing.

Comment

Spoke too soon. Down comes our neighbours beautiful mature pepper tree. Why would a man who hates trees and plants buy a property with an established garden.

Comment

Ugh! Ivy! Used to have it growing wild next door in Victoria. It's a real pain. Can't kill it. Our new neighbours are apparently going to replace the natural screen we have right now with Azaleas, so no way they are going to grow high enough.

I've been out in the backyard listening to them. They have visitors at the moment and they are taking them around the place telling them all their plans. Mr Pan reckons I'm a sticky beak, but I just happened to be out there working out what I can do for a privacy screen at the same time. I wasn't NOT going to listen...

I love pepper trees by the way ez. What a shame.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Logging off now. Nobody to talk to on the only day I could. Enjoy your week everyone.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Evening Pan. Ive just logged on!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Cy, I'm just about to go and check out where hubby is up to on his DIY job today. How are you?
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Evening all,
                        Sorry to hear you had a bad time of it last week Crystal. There are better day's ahead......Well done on 2 days af! Keep going, and don't forget your toolbox!
                        Stay safe and be well everyone..............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                        X