17 months 27 days AND GOING
    STRONG AND LOVING LIFE ON LIFE'S
    TERMS
    HAPPY SHOUT OUT SUNDAY
    EVERYONE
    STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE
    LETS MAKE THIS
    THE YEAR OF CHANGE
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

NO RULES ..JUST SHOUT OUT SUNDAY

THREE MONTHS AND 1 DAY HERE!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

85 days for me and it's been the hardest yet most productive days of my recovery. I'm exhausted emotionally at times but I'm starting to feel some real peace and serenity that comes with that exhaustion.

It's a beautiful day here and I'm going to a friends later for dinner then to a meeting. Rog my friend celebrated his 18 months on Friday in the fellowship and he is a very grateful and humble man. I get the same impression of you coming up to your 18 months too.

lilmea. Many congratulations on getting past your 90 days. I'll be celebrating my 90 day mark in the fellowships this week.

Love and Happiness
      Phil
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

109 DAYS! And glad to be on this side of the grass today
        Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
        -Alan Cohen

Comment

9 months and 10 days and lovin it!
          Congratulations everyone.
          Phil, hugs to you, I know how hard you have worked for this.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Wow...look at all the great achievements here......congradulations all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingskel:
            :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

24 days!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

bump bump bump come on i know theres alot out there that want to shout it out loud and proud and to everyone that has already shout out and to those to come awsome job and stay strong and keep thinking positive..
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Wow! Congrats to all of you!!!!!

I am 3 DAYS SOBER!!!! :new: YEAH!!!

My husband actually pointed out though that today actually marks 8 days (total....not in a row) this month that I didn't drink for the month of April, which is more days without a drink in one month than I've probably had during the past year. So that is a pretty good achievement for me at the moment!

I love hearing about all of your achievements! I am grateful for becoming a member of this community! :h

Comment

I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!!! AND PROUD OF MYSELF TOO.....54 DAYS.....AND NO IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY, FAR FROM IT, BUT SO WORTH IT......THIS WEBSITE AND ALL OF OUR FRIENDS HERE ARE THE BIGGEST REASON I CAN DO THIS....EVEN IF YOU DON'T POST, AND JUST READ, IT DOES A BODY GOOD! THANKS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT, ADVISE, LOVE AND JOY......H

Comment

Working...
                    X