Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Monday 20th April

Evening all!
    Sweetgum, i remember you from the army thread....6 mths. already?...Wow!. Congratulations, that is really an awesome acheivement. May there be 6 more!
    Great going on day 3 Crystal! Keep it up. Betty. Tell hubby you know a muso in Oz who is prepared to dye his hair red for you. Good going Angel and Ezz. How are you Pan?
    Rags, A Guitarista is not unlike a Barista in principle. However, we are few, and there are no known schools of learning, books, sheet music, or on-line tutorials. A Guitarista is at the top of his/her craft, and while self-delusion is not uncommon, in the hallowed caves and natural ampitheatres in which they dwell, the magic, and the music, speak through the fingers, the hands, giving life, just as our cousin the Barista, gives life, through their finger's, hands, to a hot, slightly frothy, long black.............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
    X