Army Thread April 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread April 20

Hi Evie, What a wild day in the Army today?!?! I missed most of it and when I finally post almost all are in slumber land.
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread April 20

Yeah krigs, It was a wild and crazy time...Fun Fun Fun...
      How is everything in your world ??/
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread April 20

I have had limited access today and the weekend. Zen, I am sorry to you BUT not to the rest that have not supported with me with limited access, you know who are. I will be changing threads because of y'all. Only 4 reached out to me after all this time. You 4 know who you are...4 after all this time...shame and a let down.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread April 20

I am just getting ready to pack up the laptop and head home. I just thought about the crop circles- any opinions yet? I guess I should just pop on that site and see what the latest is....it is fascinating, isn't it? Camel Toes, Camel Toes, Camel Toes-you all had fun today....I had fun reading everything after bed time for the europeans. I get a smile on my face and a good laugh at least once each day by coming here. I'm so glad things went well Sunday for you....I know you were stressing that out something fierce. Worry is such a wastefull emotion but we all seem to be slaves to it, don't you think? Have a nice evening, Evie. I'm going to dash out now. Love, Krigs
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
          X