The Next day Thread Tuesday 21st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning beautiful people, grey day here.
    Well after my extremely boring day yesterday Im going to do stuff today. Off to do a class this morning & I'll probably go to the library this afternoon...
    Have a great day all
    xoxo

:H Just read through the rest of yesterday's thread...G guitaristas & baristas make the world a better place all round I say...and if i can enjoy with a beautiful vista then even better.

Betty - I'm so glad you enjoyed Saturday - is it a permament thing?? How old are the kids??

Comment

Morning Angel, and the rest of you beautiful people to come! Should be sunny here today, and all is well, as the coffee's a brewin', and i'm a singin'...yay! (and no, i'm not a glassy eyed forever chirpy christian.... with respect to my God fearing cousins).
      Have a magical, and positive day everyone, and,..................Feel the power!......................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Umm, yeah, you do have a touch of Flanders about you this morning!!!

Comment

Morning Angel, G and all to come.

G, I'm feeling the power...lol
          Angel you wouldn't be a fan of the Simpsons would you?
          Have a lovely day guys

Comment

Hi all. Just a quickie here to fill you in.

Dogs were attacked on the beach yesterday. Great BIG thing just came straight at them and attacked. I seriously thought one of them was going to be killed.

However, they are okay. One is very sore and bruised and has some scars from teeth marks. My main worry is she will be traumatised and attack first with other dogs in the future. They so love the beach too - or did...

Rotten, stupid owners. Apologised, but sorry just isn't good enough. All dogs are supposed to be on a lead on that beach and their dog wasn't. Nor could they control it when it attacked.

Apart from that, the dogs both have Trachyitis, so they were not well to start with, but they are little troopers.

The weather is beautiful as usual, so I'm off to enjoy. Hope everyone has a good day and I will catch up when I can.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09
            AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Goodm Morning folks.
              Pan, I am so sorry to hear about your dogs. Mine too have been attacked in the past, again, always the stupid owners fault and yes, it can make them wary and begin to attack others first. My adivice to you would be to act as "matter of fact" as possible, with them, dont let your apprehension rub off onto them...with one of my dogs, who was badly savaged by a dalmation, he will bark at others, but will avoid them at all costs.. The other, who used to attack all the time is now, much more peaceful, and again will ignore. I know how horrible it is when your dogs get hurt. I hope that all is well with them soon.

Hope your day is better today Angel.
              And G, I am feeling the power too!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh Pan that's terrible - stupid owners, I ope they put it on a lead after that...

I've just had a VERY stressful 1.5hrs on the phone with the bank...we have an account in Aus still to keep the mortgage over there ticking over and we had some money put in it from someone in paris...well I've been waiting 6 weeks for the bank to contact me regarding the mistake but finally today I called them...and it seems a hold was put on our account and it showed almost AUD10,000 overdrawn!! WTF??? Of course the lady at the call centre in India just tried to tell me that was the situation, eventually I got onto someone in melbourne and then Sydney where I hold the account...anyway, long story they've assured me they're correcting it now and all should be fine. Meanwhile I was getting sooo stressed thinking something really dodgy was going on and someone was nicking our money...I found a crumpled cigarette & smoked it. Ugh, I HATE money stress...
                Going to check my account now...

Comment

Awwhh Angel, me too...Money worries can so easily send me over the edge....
                  I hope it turns out ok...

Comment

Thanks Starters, it seems to be sorted...phew, I'm zorsted...need a lie down...

Comment

Yep, have a nap, thats my cure all these days...it works wonders too!

Comment

Working...
                      X