Sorries and thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorries and thanks

I hate to start a thread over this, but there are too many people for me to apologize too via PM. I've been on chat being drunk, strange, and just ugly. So, I just wanted to say I'm sorry, because I am the ugliest kind of drunk. My mind literally goes insane. Thanks for the continued support. I got sober through this place before, and will do it again.
    where does this go?

Sorries and thanks

Morrison, you have nothing to apologise to me for. But I am glad you are getting help. I hope your situation improves very soon.
    As you know, we are all here for you.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sorries and thanks

Hugs, baby! I wasn't in chat so I don't know what you were like.

However, I do know that when I have had more than 5 drinks, I can turn ugly and insane....

Get back on track. I know you can! xoxo

Comment

Sorries and thanks

M, as many times as we've talked, you've seemed 'happy', but NEVER over-the-top, mean, rude, ugly, or you'd have been over my knee! LOL Truly, it's so brave of you to do this, and your Buds are here for you, to walk with you over that hot sand again and stay dry. You're always a sweetie, so let's do this together again, OK?
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sorries and thanks

You seemed fine to me Morry but you can do it get right back in there!
          BH

Comment

Sorries and thanks

(((Morri))))

Like everyone else said, you have always been very nice during chat with me. I always enjoy it when u r there. :l

Comment

Sorries and thanks

Morrison,

I can relate. I was a mean drunk. But beside that - there is no such thing as a good drunk. Congrats on your decision, all the support here. Good luck! Hugs, Best
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Sorries and thanks

no worries morris you are always good in chat .. big hugs to you buddy
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sorries and thanks

No worries - you've always behaved with me!!
                  Sending you strength friend.

Comment

Sorries and thanks

Morrison, I hope everything is fine. We'll need to talk.

Comment

Sorries and thanks

Hey Morris: you have been a great friend to me in chat!!!! so glad you are getting back on your feet and I am always so glad to chat with you......believe in yourself
                      :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Sorries and thanks

Morrison.....we have known each other a LONG time now and given each other support...you WILL get through this. I have been in chat with you several times lately and you were just fine. I promise!!! Ok...so I know if you are drinking you aren't taking your meds and you know that makes you feel like double shit, so switch to some water and your meds and detox it out honey. You can do it!!! Like you said...you did it before, so that fight is in there and it can prevail. Go to chat..post...Pm, call whatever you need to make it through and begin to heal. You are loved here!!!!
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Sorries and thanks

Morrison, I haven't been in chat for a long long time. But I do know I have always found you to be funny and insightful, even when drinking. Maybe you don't remember exactly what you said (or anything you said lol), but you don't seem like an ugly drunk to me. But like all drunks we all will be happier sober. So keep on being sorry for being drunk.
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                          X