Army Thread 23rd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd April

rubywillow;599279 wrote: I'm thinking of just pretending I'm well and firing all my doctors! LOL What's the worst that could happen? I might feel better!
    You could die!
    Your hubbie will be able to get his own back now!:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

I know. Just really tired of all this. Everytime I go they find at least 2 more things, so it makes me not want to go back!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Why is your Iron so low?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Really don't know. I have osteoporosis, MS, and sciatica, heart disease, but this is the first time to have problems with blood. Everything was good when I was drinking, now I've quit both AL and NIC and I have a problem!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Just a minute between appointments so can't stay but wanted to say HI TO ALL !!!
            Oney, glad you are smoothing away those gorgeous legs of yours ...Every woman should have "smooth legs" don't you think ???

RUBES, What next for you my friend ??? I hope you get your health straightened out. You have worked so hard on your sobriety and you deserve a healthy body to enjoy it in !!! My best to you !!!!
            Miss the rest of you and will have more time tomorrow. Hope to speak with all of you then !!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

God help u, I dident realise you had all those probs. I have osteoporosis and gammy back and that is enough for me. If u were a wine drinker that would have kept up your Iron while you were drinking. Prob your heart condition may be causing it, you should ask them. There has to be a reason for it. Are you mobile with the MS?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Sorry, had to go look at something with Hubs. Yes, my problem is hypertension and arrythmia. My mother had WPW, which is genetic, and is somewhat like what I have. I don't care for wine much.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X