The Next day thread Friday 24th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have frog with dried chillies for supper - would that do?

(Actually I'm fibbing - the bones are too fiddly).

Hang in there Ezz - Put some tunes on and get dancing - will keep you all warm, wish I could send you some of our sweaty heat.

Bx
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Evening all!....Ezz, can you stand the STRAIN??!!! ;-) (in answer to your question earlier, 6 mths ish af here) Yep Betty, making lot's of music here, and here's a power chord.....TWAANNNNGGGGG!!!
      Not quite content here Tawny, but i really can't whinge with my lot in life.
      You sound happy with the move Angel?......Where's Pan?, at pump or something?
      Have a great, safe weekend all..............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

finally got a wood order late this morning. I would love some heat Betty, I am missing summer already.

congrats on 6 months G. Can anyone ever really be 100% happy all the time anyway?

Pump is gone from my life. How will I survive??

Comment

Ezz. You are still learning little one. Pump can never die. It will present itself, when you least expect it. For when the student is ready, pump will appear. Be well friend................

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi all, on quickly and my mood says it all.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09
            AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Oh shit! Just got on and there is that P word.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Has everyone gone? Just my luck. Hubby is being a total shit. I don't understand it. He keeps asking if there's anything he can do to help - I am preparing the house to leave - and when I say yes, he won't do it, so I'm doing it all myself. I am really upset with his attitude. It seems like he is making life as difficult as he can for me at the moment.

And it's my birthday tomorrow, so I wanted to have a free day. Also my last day here in Paradise for a while. I'm really upset and crying on and off.

So, I did something really stupid and after going to the beach to calm down by myself, except that I was really upset because of everything that has gone down today, I bought a cask of wine.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

So, now I am drinking said cask of wine. It's to get up his nose more than anything else, but I feel so guilty at getting up his nose. I have tried to tell him how I feel about his attitude and responses, but I get a lot of "irrespective....'s. Well, he can shove his irrespectives up his you know what.

I am on to my fourth 250ml glass. I expect I will be onto a lot more by night's end. I am so pissed off. At him and at myself.

I managed to do 67+ days AF and he's been back two weeks and I'm drinking.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

It's 8.26pm now and hubby is sitting in his chair waiting for dinner. Well, I will starve before I cook any for him. I have not stopped today, until I logged on. I have asked for help in replacing the whipper snipper wire so I could do that job. Apparently that was too hard. I ended up pulling out the weeds by hand - a lot harder than with the whipper snipper. I am just so bloody angry.

This is just the end of my tether with a lot of jobs that he should have done but hasn't, which have been done by myself.

I know I have to go back to the middle of nowhere, but I really do not want to do this.......
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

So, now I have had my moan to you all I will start up tomorrow's Next Day Thread. It's my birthday Happy Day Wish to you all.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hiya Pan. I hear you....How are you going there now?

Comment

And a big happy birthday to you for tomorrow!

Comment

Pan hun, its good to hear from you...you do sound at the end of your rope though...
                            Deep breaths....and a huge happy birthday!
                            Just know that that cask of wine wont make things right OK?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Pan, can you start on the water, and turf the wine for tonight before you get toooo trashed? Tomorrow's your birthday, so can you take it easy tonight, then start with a fresh outlook tomorrow? It sounds feckin tough what you're feeling right now. Will you be ok? I'm here for as long, or as little as you like.......

Comment

Ditto what Mr G says Pan...
                                Cmon sweetie, let us know you are Ok?
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X