Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My youngest son was suspended from school today for fighting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT'S JUST GREAT...He's starting where his older brother left off ! He's just a pile a bones but he's wirey. I told him ......look you only have a month before school let's out for the summer, keep you nose clean will ya !! KIDS....IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

IAD
    Tell him to take after Dear Old Dad and .........
    Make love not war!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Time..........LOL IAD
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Gotta love em......awh.....teens!
        Finally Free

Comment

I had to fight my way through school. Most of the time I was the one still standing. I miss the days when two people could duke it out without lawyers, parents, and officials getting involved.

It was a better America back then!
          Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Ya Change....those days have diffently gone by the wayside ! The meet me at the playground after school, is in the days of the past ( We use to kick each others butt and then the next day we walked hand-n-hand.. ! Ha! (you know what i mean.........Ha!) IAD.
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Do they even remember why they were fighting?
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BOYS!!!! HA HA
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

IAD they are getting crazy! When Evan was about eleven he told someone he wished so and so would die. The school suspended him! I mean hey, who hasn't had a passing thought like that especially when this girl keeps bugging him!

It's like that girl who had Ibuprophen on her supposedly that they strip searched! She was 13! I mean we aren't talking meth, but nonasprin!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hart it is crazy..........Our school District is near Baltimore City....we get all the city kids, sneaking into our schools cause the city schools suck ! So.....we have all kinds of fights all the time. We have 2 police officers (full time) their and are Principle is 6'7" and weights about 275lbs. (we call him the Enforcer Ha!) My son is in the 9th grade.....next year most of the trouble kids will either be in jail, pregnant, or expelled !.Then it will calm down some what. (They'll be 16 and don't have to stay in school).School Daze..times sure have changed .....
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                    X