Hallelujah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallelujah

In the sacred words of The Happy Mondays... Hallelujah !!!!!
    and
    Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches !!! - Not any more Shaun !!!

Well have just spoken to Barry from the Lenair Technique and have booked in from 10th Oct... Will be flying out there and staying at Fair Haven after landing in Burlington. So I'm going to go on my own... and however long it takes.... well that's how long it takes. And he said - why don't you think of it as a vacation... And also there is loads of trips you can go on... so that's nice.
    Liz xxxx
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Hallelujah

Wow Bambino,

Congratulations to you !!!!! Please Please let us know how it goes. I am so excited for you. I have read their pamphlet no less than 10 times. Good luck. I am hoping to do this myself in February. Leebray, from this board did it, and had complete success. I honestly beleive it will work, and have been so tempted to hop on a plane and do this. Even this weekend, I was thinking what are you waiting for Syd. I soooo wish this were me , but am so happy for you.

syd
    :h Syd

Comment

Hallelujah

Babe, Many of us are very interested in this program, so be sure to keep us updated with a special thread.
      Good luck and many best wishes to you.
      Meow-Meow
      MonaKitty

Comment

Hallelujah

Just spoke again to Barry because I have been trying to book flights... and he said that he needs to spk to Ms Lenair before going forward, taking into account that I will be coming from UK.
        So - I don't Know - everytime I phone, Barry answers... Why don't they have a receptionist ?
        My dear friend Sarah has just said that she will come with me... So that I don't come back Evangelistical... don't know what that means, but can spell it... So not all bad. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Hallelujah

Bambs!

Good on ya girl...I wish you the best of luck and i really hope it works for you. I've heard nowt but positive stuff about it so i dont see why it shouldnt.
          Congrats on takin such a big step babes

Love ya millions

Lou - Lou x x x x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hallelujah

bambino,
            sent you another pm. Barry answered every time I called also. I wondered the same thing. Probably because they dont really have a need for one as they dont have paper work and things. Again am so incredibly excited for you. I wish it were tomorrow. I think your friend meant, telling everyone and everybody and going over board. Kind of like obsessive about it. But heck, if it works like they say it does, why wouldnt you want to help others?

Take care, and am counting down the days.
            Hugs
            Syd
            :h Syd

Comment

Hallelujah

Hey, Barry works as her business manager, so why not have him answering the phone?? It doesn't mean beans about whether or not it will help you Bambs!!

Keep us all posted!

Hugs,
              Kathy:l

PS: I've passed you in posts, Bambs!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hallelujah

So Kaths... How do you know that Barry is her business manager.... ???? Just wondering

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Hallelujah

I just read the stuff on her site from some of the links that CV posted as well as stuff from the original post by Leebray. I think that that information is included there.....isn't it??? He also wrote one of the articles that was in a link on one of CV's posts. Obviously they work as a close team, where she does the work, and he handles the business end. Maybe I didn't actually read it per se, but just inferred it.
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X